Sideline Officials:
Todd Smith, Tim Roby
Video Review Officials: S
teve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie
Venue: Mt. Smart Stadium
Kickoff: 5:30 pm
Broadcast: Foxleague; Kayo

Last edited:
The Warriors middle were very good against the Panthers (who are shit, but still). It's going to be a challenge and I hope the boys don't clock off like they did against average sides last year.

Would've picked against us if we lost to the Roosters but god damn was that a circuit breaker performance. I think we'll win.

we will go over there full of confidence...Warriors as inconsistent as they come.....looking forward to a good game but seriously this has to be a W for the Broncs after that performance tonight..???
[automerge]1558095071[/automerge]
also, I think I've come to terms with dropping Carrigan for Seggy.....

Last edited:
we will go over there full of confidence...Warriors as inconsistent as they come.....looking forward to a good game but seriously this has to be a W for the Broncs after that performance tonight..???
[automerge]1558095071[/automerge]
also, I think I've come to terms with dropping Carrigan for Seggy.....

Even if we don't come away with the W, seeing that effort is more important imo.

Definitely a game we should win on form lines but we all know about that shit. We match them in the forwards, middle no doubt. This game will come down to the defensive damage done by the packs. If we get through the first half with the least forward battle damage we should win.

We have a better balance across the park with only one exceptional athlete to contend with. The others are merely good! Another game to get a real gauge on the team. Easy to get up against the benchmark, this road trip will tell the truth. Which Broncos team turns up ?

Lock up the ball and don’t allow any offloads. This will go a long way in getting on top of the warriors

Definitely a game we should win on form lines but we all know about that shit. We match them in the forwards, middle no doubt. This game will come down to the defensive damage done by the packs. If we get through the first half with the least forward battle damage we should win.

We have a better balance across the park with only one exceptional athlete to contend with. The others are merely good! Another game to get a real gauge on the team. Easy to get up against the benchmark, this road trip will tell the truth. Which Broncos team turns up ?
This is the type of win that gives a young team belief, if they win their next game without the home crowd advantage, just them as team mates backing each other it’s game on! The potential in this team with confidence is extremely encouraging.

Shut down the warriors back 3. They are so good at starting off their sets.

RTS is crazy good at the moment so if we keep him quiet then we should win this one. I’m worried that we will be emotionally drained after tonight and it will be hard to back up that performance. I’d make one change. Carrigan in for Flegler to give him a rest. Depending on how Roberts is attitude wise I’d consider bringing him back in but only if he does show some type of effort and desire to play.

Nikorima was breaking ankles at Penrith earlier.
Broke the line a couple of times and just bamboozled the defence for a sizzling solo try under the posts.

Him and the Warriors will be up for this one, but if our lads show an once of what we produced tonight we'll account for them easy.

Nikorima was breaking ankles at Penrith earlier.
Broke the line a couple of times and just bamboozled the defence for a sizzling solo try under the posts.

Him and the Warriors will be up for this one, but if our lads show an once of what we produced tonight we'll account for them easy.

It did help that Penrith were absolutely shocking.

Get TPJ and Haas running at Nikorima all night. Take him right out of the game and Green won't have enough on his own to get the Warriors home

... and Lodge and Flegler and Carrigan and Fifita and Offa and Glenn ... and also, build on what we did so effectively last night : Haas and TPJ offloading at the line to break up the defensive line.

As someone else I think posted, if we are to be finals contenders, this for mine is a must win game to follow up last night's stunning performance. It will add so much to the team's self belief.

As for Roberts, nope. Shiba has earned his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Robboi_321
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bish
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Morkel
  • Griffo
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Strop
  • Aldo
  • Cavalo
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.