Round 11 - Warriors vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a summary for the first half ? I can’t watch the game [emoji22]

Proud of the boys, great effort.

Screw you Klein and screw you NRL for this random ass sloppy refereeing.
Random? I’d say it’s right on que with Klein the dodgy ****

Defence has been great, discipline and ball handling has been rooted.

Fix those up in the second half and we got dis...

even though our attack is still clunky i'm impressed that our attitude has continued on from last weeks big game.

if we can get a bit of luck with these ref calls hopefully we get put some points on the board and run away with it

apparently hitting our half late is just letting the young kid know he's in first grade.
any other half it's "we have to protect our halves" lol, just a fucking joke.

They'd be calling for the bloke to be banned for life if Cronk the poor old dear got hit.

Last edited:

2 all HT.

Brisbane had the better of the Warriors early, but the Warriors hung in and the Broncos were guilty of conceding soft penalties that allowed the Warriors to travel outside of their own half. The Warriors then started to put some sets together down the Broncos end but Brisbane absorbed a lot of pressure and kept turning the Warriors away.

It feels like one of those games where the first try will break the game open and the second half could see a lot of points. Whether it's tight or one-sided is the question.

Brisbane are looking very strong with the footy down the edges. Dearden, Glenn and Lodge have all created opportunities down there. Unfortunately the penalties have prevented the boys from building any pressure and the Broncos are struggling to defuse the Warriors kicks.

Last edited:
The worrying part is what kind of impact all that defence is going to have later in the game.

We need to lift and put on some tries.

His decision making and judgement is abysmal when it comes to bombs. He's jumping for kicks he isn't even close enough to take uncontested. And because of those jumps, he can't make a tackle on the guy who does catch it. If it was just an issue with his hands I'd trust him to get past it.

This!!!
I will never understand the screaming leaps like he’s an AFL forward trying to take a screamer. When the bomb is gonna drop 5 metres out just wait for the attacker to catch it and hit him and try drag him out

apparently hitting our half late is just letting the young kid know he's in first grade.
any other half it's "we have to protect our halves" lol, just a fucking joke.

oh didn't you know according to the media if your a nobody any thing is allowed but if your a superstar no one is aloud to get within a metre of you without blowing a penalty

Isaako is only pretending to compete for half of them. He does it to put pressure on the attacking player.Watch closer.

One would think if the Broncos can get on the board, they might run away with it as they certainly look more dangerous with ball in hand. Penalties are killing them and the halves have been awful. Let's hope that changes in the second dig.

A definite bottom 8 type battle.

have you actually been watching the game

It's been a grind from both sides. Both teams are really putting in, the intent and aggression in defence has been great. The Broncos started great and had the Warriors under pressure, but then have given away a bunch of penalties which has meant we've been defending for most of the last half of the game.

The Broncos defence has been fantastic, as has the Warriors. All in all, the 1st half has ended 2-2 which is a fair representation of the game so far.

The Broncos will be thinking that if they can hold onto the ball in the second half, they can run away with it.

The Warriors will be rueing their missed chances and hoping they can crack the Broncos defence in the second have if they have the same sort of possession.

Good game to watch so far....minus the refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Big Del
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.