[Round 12, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

Anyone at the ground ? If so, have they done the player intros on the big screen yet and if so, what was the response for Haas ?

Coming from a more football background than Rugby league, i think Rugby league fans are pretty tame when it comes to this sort of thing. I said it on the Haas thread, but if he did that at the team i support he would be copping it from when he came out to warm up and every time he got the ball in the game. Disloyalty like this should have a price.

Coming from a more football background than Rugby league, i think Rugby league fans are pretty tame when it comes to this sort of thing. I said it on the Haas thread, but if he did that at the team i support he would be copping it from when he came out to warm up and every time he got the ball in the game. Disloyalty like this should have a price.
Football fans would be merciless.. particularly in some parts of the world

Big boos for Payne during the team announcement

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

Werent they suppose to be wearing boots from the indigenous kids? None for haas?

Massive boos for haas from the fans
We don’t forget

Be really interesting to see how the team aims up tonight

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.