[Round 12, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

I'm not backing us out yet at all, gamble needs to relax and Mam needs to get given the ball more since he looks dangerous. Move the ball abit to start the 2nd half and hard work by our forwards we have it in reach.

They are panicking.

Riki binning was seriously over the top but why do it? It's normally a penalty anyway, why do it?

This is such a mentally weak team.

And fleggs back to dumb shit, hip drops and dropped ball.

Even the Patty attempted strip was a train wreck attempt.

Why are they going off script
Context - our captain and inspirational leader is out. Our leader of the pack just this week said he wanted out. Titans always turn up against us.

Horror watch definitely. But I can't blame the boys too much

Titans are a basket case and are just as likely to lose this game from here as they are to win it

Having said that.. I watched the Penrith game, there were two after the ball tackles that got put on report and that was the end of it, it happens to us and of course, the standards are a bit different

Looking at the expressions on their faces in the locker rooms, not good.

Context - our captain and inspirational leader is out. Our leader of the pack just this week said he wanted out. Titans always turn up against us.

Horror watch definitely. But I can't blame the boys too much
They are factors, not good enough to play like trash though.

If Reyno was out there I'd say we could get back into this but I can't see us scoring 4 and Staggs converting them.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • broncoscope
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Midean
  • sooticus
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Socnorb
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bucking Beads
  • Old Mate
  • Tmac
  • Fatboy
  • simplythebest
  • Lozza
  • achievedrap
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.