Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

not me

Not even God himself can stop us getting the points next week

Pretty sure our fans didn't boo him (at least not at the games), the opposition fans though was another story

Didn`t hear you talking about his amazing skills with passing ?
Because that`s what I am talking about .

Always liked Herbies efforts , but was knocking him not passing the ball . That flick pass to Ezra put that to rest .

hes a grown asss man i still cannot fathom how in team sport that a player would be ok for his management to ask for an imediate release days before a game because they wouldnt pay him more.

It has to go down there with one of the most selfish things a player has ever done in the nrl. probably only short to sbw
Perhaps an ill conceived bluff that has totally backfired.

What it has done however, is shown everyone else in the team how to not go about asking for a release should they desire one.

Surely he would be getting advice from all and sundry.

Maybe he would be better served by taking advice only from those with nothing to gain by giving it.

He won't be a pauper no matter what lays ahead so happiness is the key. Clearly he needs to have a chat to his best mate David Fifita who in turn needs to be honest with him.

David couldn’t even crack a smile when awarded a no try last night.

Watched the Titans press conference.

Props to Tino. When the reporter asked who's decision was it to go short, he straight away said it was his and put his hand up saying that try was his fault. Isaako wanted to go long, but Tino told him to go short. The short kick off was actually good, but Tino didn't do a good enough job getting to the ball despite being closer to it than Paix and then misses the tackle.

I really like how Kevvie is using the bench, I don't think we're an 80 minute team but we're getting momentum at the right end of the 80 minutes and putting teams away in that last 20, having said that.. last night I think it was more about the Titans than it was us being that dominant in the 2nd half.

The short kick off they did was obviously them thinking "well we can't defend our way out of this, our best chance is to get the ball and score more points", that's the only reason I can explain why they'd go for that play.

Even as an opposition fan it was hard to watch their presser, coach and player looked to be gutted, Holbrook almost wanted to blame his players but stopped short of doing so and Tino wanted to blame himself.

The Haas situation leading into the game 🙅🤬🤬

Haas’ effort during the game 🫀🫀🫀

Haas after the game sitting with Reynolds🥲

That drop and that short kick off to help turn the game😂😂😂

Herbie’s flick for Mam❤️

Mam’s pass for Oates 🤩🤩🤩

Te Maire‘s game and scoring off his own try assist🤪🤪

The team effort to complete another memorable comeback🥇🥇🥇

The Lang Park crowd 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Our coach keeping a lid on things and wrapping up number 6🤜🤛

I’ve been away with work, what did Isaako say during the week?

It takes a special kind of stupid to outstupid Issako. It was as if Masters and Issako were duelling each other mid game to decide which player has had the biggest career nosedive having somehow represented the NZ National team.

In fact it might possibly be the stupidest stupid thing I have ever stupidly seen by a stupid player.
For the life of me I can’t recall this Masters incident?

For the life of me I can’t recall this Masters incident?

On their line, he was on the cusp of giving a penalty for holding down too long but then right as Capewell goes to get up he gives him one last shove, it was one the most blatant things I have seen on the field, the ref had no choice it was that bad.

Esan Marsters has really gone backwards, I remember when he was breaking through at the Tigers he was a point of difference there for them at the time.

So how many weeks is Flegler getting? I say 2 with guilty plea.

Again herbie's passing in the first half. If he passes the ball to oates when we were on their line (he got a cut out ball fron dummy half) we score. Late in the half if he passes to oates, oates makes it upfield with possible support on the inside.

I know he got the pass for ezra's try, but those missed opportunities are frustrating and don't support his cause for fullback.
Yep, his instincts are still to go it alone, always starting with that camp little jink-step, reminiscent of Karmichael Hunt. I've never understood the point of those. It just gives the opposition a second to get closer to you. But at least we know now he has some ball skills, and ****, he's strong. That try he scored. Should not have happened. But it did.

Push comes to shove, I'm keeping Te Maire at fullback. It's his position to lose now.

Isucko had a shocker. That hit piece on the club mid week aged like milk. That game summed up why you were on the outer bud. Error prone and a very low IQ footy player.
How did he not chase down Riki as well lmao.
I wonder if Kevvie is tempted to call him and ask was the grubbed restart part of the brilliant coaching that he is finally receiving from Holbrook?

Active Now

• Santa
  • Foordy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skathen
  • Mustafur
  • Culhwch
  • Skyblues87
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • MrMoore
  • Bronx48
  • NSW stables
  • Harry Sack
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • HVbronco
  • Xzei
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.