Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Locky interviewed Haas & he never denied asking for a release.

Haas said he was rattled by the booing, Locky said it will die down. lol
I probably cop some flak but I thought he went well tonight all things considering, doesn't mean I like him anymore atm.

Question. Who would you rather pair with Adam: Tyson or Ezra? I'd be curious to see how Ezra would go with Adam calling the shots.
My thoughts exactly, would provide a bit more flair than gamble I reckon and there doesn’t seem to be a problem on the defensive end. Nothing against Gamble’s form it just might be worth a go.

My thoughts exactly, would provide a bit more flair than gamble I reckon and there doesn’t seem to be a problem on the defensive end. Nothing against Gamble’s form it just might be worth a go.
Regardless I think Gamble and Mam have shown to be a good combination in Reynolds absence, could be the one we continue to go with in that situation.

Everyone praises the development of all these players. But we need to praise the development of Kevin Walters he’s got these boys playing great and in the most chaotic 24 hours for the club he pulls the boys heads in 24-4 down to win 35-24! We love you Kevvie!

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • ezpz
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Galah
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.