Officials: Ashley Klein, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Sideline Officials: Belinda Sleeman, Chris Sutton
Video Review Officials: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kickoff: 7:50pm
Broadcast: Chanel 9; Foxleague
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
Can't take this lightly. We'll be a bit drained after the Roosters win, and Eels will be desperate as ****.

We should win this, but then again we should have won against the Tits and Manly...

1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Staggs
5. Kahu
6. Boyd
7. Milford
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Thaiday
11. Pangai Jr
12. Su'A
13. Ofahengaue

14. Nikorima
15. Tagatese
16. Mago
17. Fai

Just throwing it out there ay

1. Isaako
2. Oates
3. Roberts
4. Staggs
5. Kahu
6. Boyd
7. Milford
8. Lodge
9. McCullough
10. Thaiday
11. Pangai Jr
12. Su'A
13. Ofahengaue

14. Nikorima
15. Tagatese
16. Mago
17. Fai

Just throwing it out there ay
Too much Thaiday and Boyd.

Replace with Murphy and a anybody else bar Sims.

We'll make a meal of this as per our season Rollercoaster.

This should be the 30/40 point win we’ve been waiting on. Bird probably due back also unfortunately but hopefully he’s on the bench

We are making a habit of playing to our opponent's level rather than playing to our own.

It's time to step up and bury a team we should be beating. I am not asking for a huge 50 point win or anything but we shouldn't even let Parra have a sniff in this one.

We owe them for that carve up last year at Suncorp. The bitter taste of being down a try in record time, then down 0-24 after 20 minutes has never left me lol.

If we beat Parra it won't be by a huge margin. They have plenty of talent and very little luck lately. It will be tough, no doubts.
Yeah, they're a better side than where they sit on the ladder at the moment. They can knock off anyone if shit goes their way. We'll have to win it.

If we beat Parra it won't be by a huge margin. They have plenty of talent and very little luck lately. It will be tough, no doubts.
Agreed.

Parra still have the talent to do some damage, but the cards just aren't falling they way this year. Always dangerous if they click on the night.

A big win would be nice but I'm not expecting us to blow them off the park. Bare minimum, I want our pack to throw down the gauntlet.

Let them know last year was a freak occurrence, and that any trip up here is going to hurt like hell.

Yep, after the draining Roosters win and all the injuries, I'll be happy with a win of any margin.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • pennywisealfie
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.