Round 12 - Broncos vs Sea Eagles - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF with the grubbers at half way Wallace.

Not cool but manly look to be a good side this year

We are crap

That was crap from Beale (and many others who I didn't really see)

How long until the nightmare is over.

Why is it a nightmare? Manly are a quality side.

another manly try 28-10, beale has had a hand in a few tries tinight

Bucking Beads said:

Agreed, this is definitely not on the level of the Panthers game, but having said that there are definitely concerns and changes need to be made.

GCBRONCO said:
Bucking Beads said:

Agreed, this is definitely not on the level of the Panthers game, but having said that there are definitely concerns and changes need to be made.
No.. its getting there.

Bucking Beads said:

Because we are losing & I hate Manly winning, epecially against us. [icon_evillaugh

Really hope this new ceo has a pair because imo there's some have's and have nots in this young group

Kaz said:
How long until the nightmare is over.
get used to it, 2012 will be alot worse, we wont have a decent #6, coupled with our barely A grade #7 [icon_frown

What are the major concerns? Take foran Lyon and watmough out of the manly side see how they go.

Bucking Beads said:
What are the major concerns? Take foran Lyon and watmough out of the manly side see how they go.
I don't think Lockyer and Thaiday should be the ones holding our defense together (they were both there against Penrith anyhow).

boys have played ok tonight, right side been weak and that was a freak try, least they are having a dig IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • HarryAllan7
  • Cavalo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Griffo
  • johnyE
  • thenry
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Swordfish
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • maddo
  • Shane Tronc
  • leon.bott
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.