PRE-GAME Round 12 - Broncos vs Storm

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

One more win and Kevvie beats The frauds wins of last year with arguably a lesser roster.
He’s got 13 games left to pass him and we must surely be running out of top 4 teams to play over those games given the fraudulent hot garbage that has been our draw thus far

Of course we have to play twice the 5 better teams of the league.

After the lesson they gave to the Raiders tonight ( without Munster, Papenhuyzen, Hugues...) i vote for an honourable defeat.

He’s got 13 games left to pass him and we must surely be running out of top 4 teams to play over those games given the fraudulent hot garbage that has been our draw thus far
Still gotta play the Storm again, still gotta play Souffs again, still gotta play Panfers again, still gotta play Roosters again.
I think the club should finish with more wins than last year, though I'd argue that the squad is possibly stronger this year if you take all the injuries into consideration.

Still gotta play the Storm again, still gotta play Souffs again, still gotta play Panfers again, still gotta play Roosters again.
I think the club should finish with more wins than last year, though I'd argue that the squad is possibly stronger this year if you take all the injuries into consideration.
Sometimes you gotta take the small wins. Avoiding the spoon will be a win, imo.

We’ll lose Gamble for this one, and Lodge.

Broncos beat the Storm and the rest of the comp will come into games against us wary as **** as opposed to the past two seasons when they come against us expecting a win.

The impact a win over Storm next weekend on the back of beating the Rooster and the only side to really put Penrith under the pump cannot be underestimated.

It will give our side immense confidence, and will make every team that faces us second guess themselves.

The Titans already got a taste of it, and now the Roosters have as well.
Teams will soon lose that mindset that the Broncos are an easy 2 points.

Its deadset corrupt. Does any other club even come close in difficulty?

Any chance of Staggs returning for this?

Dunno - Lodge even with the Broncos tax I'm hoping it's just a fine.

What did Gamble get pinged for, must have missed that one?

crusher ... even a grade 1 will be 2 weeks

Dunno - Lodge even with the Broncos tax I'm hoping it's just a fine.

What did Gamble get pinged for, must have missed that one?

We won't lose Gamble. According to Kev in the presser, he was binned because of holding down too long

Active Now

• Alec
  • pennywisealfie
  • Maddy
  • thenry
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • BooKhaki
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • johnny plath
  • mrslong
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • Nerd
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.