Round 12 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallace & Hoffman honestly don't know how to pass before the line.

Reed's been shocking too tonight & Glenn.

Horror night.

We still seem to lack set plays and an overall plan when inside the attacking 20

Ray says we have not been disgraced, 34-10 is a flogging in any mans language.

Of course not. Hunt was the best ball playing fullback in the world. He's probably created as many tries as Lockyer. Hoffman has no idea what to do, so he just runs himself.

Geez you speak some dribble.

Hunt has better aspects about his game.
Hoffman does too.

They're both individuals, we can't just clone Karmichael Hunt after he leaves. Hoffman is obviously the best fullback at the club so we need to incorporate a game plan that suits him.

They're both individuals, we can't just clone Karmichael Hunt after he leaves. Hoffman is obviously the best fullback at the club so we need to incorporate a game plan that suits him.
That's the problem. He needs to stop showing up in the attack line the same way that Hunt did.
Every time he gets it you know that is the end of an attacking chance.

It has been over 2 years though and they still haven't worked it out..

so we need to incorporate a game plan that suits him.

An outdated plan. Name me a fullback who can't create tries? I can't think of too many besides Hoffman. It's a massive key area for them these days.

It's actually even more important to have a ball playing fullback when you've got a rookie and "nothing but an organiser" in the halves.

An outdated plan. Name me a fullback who can't create tries? I can't think of too many besides Hoffman. It's a massive key area for them these days.

You used to criticize Slater about it all the time. How's he going these days? He was young once, and developed his game. Hoffman will too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Maddy
  • Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • john1420
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • levikaden
  • Griffo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Stix
  • Inknition
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.