Round 12 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallace has been ridiculously bad tonight.

Thank god Slater hasn't brought his A game.

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffark!

Make a break...player suffers one.

Shocking.

I blame the Storm for that injury.

It looked like they went to crush him in the tackle.

Storm players are made out of stronger stuff than anyone else, they just don't get injured. Speedy recovery Halu...

I HATE THE STORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I just can't hold that in

Seriously, if we had Karmichael Hunt instead of Hoffman at the moment, I have no idea how many more tries we would have scored this season thus far. Hoffman is useless in 2nd/3rd man plays, and Hunt was godly.

Reed needs to lower his body position, he gets dominated too easily

Seriously, if we had Karmichael Hunt instead of Hoffman at the moment, I have no idea how many more tries we would have scored this season thus far. Hoffman is useless in 2nd/3rd man plays, and Hunt was godly.

This was a joke right?

He is actually worse than useless.

When it comes to setting up attack plays anyhow, he actually kills attacking plays.

Great in many other areas.

Not sure if serious.

Hunt got burned by front rowers

This was a joke right?

Of course not. Hunt was the best ball playing fullback in the world. He's probably created as many tries as Lockyer. Hoffman has no idea what to do, so he just runs himself.

I will call it now.

Storm will not make the Grand Final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Bongo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Emanon
  • Allo
  • LittleDavey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Organix
  • NSW stables
  • Midean
  • bb_gun
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brotherdu
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.