Round 12 - Warriors vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this another one of those Ofahengaue zero metres made games? He's so lazy

The Warriors were just too good, having Mannering back certainly helped them while the Broncos struggled with the weakened pack and rusty combinations.

Still some nice moments and some ticker shown from them. Some players should be better for the run.

Well. Hunt is no Kodi on that right side, but I'll give it a few more weeks before giving final judgement.

Send fucking Hunt and Arrow and Mead all back to fucking reserve grade.

Well that sucked - but we expected it to boys. We'll be right next week - this one is now out of the way.

- Broncos win 5 straight

- Give up 6 players to Origin

- Lose to Warriors in NZ

- And now it begins

You could put a script to it.

Reactions: Dee
Just glad they didn't put 50 on us and OHKO our season. I would have been livid.

- Broncos win 5 straight

- Give up 6 players to Origin

- Lose to Warriors in NZ

- And now it begins

You could put a script to it.

Then Broncos flip the script, Milford kills it in origin and leads us to premiership glory!

Imagine if Roberts was in NSW camp; the score line would have been horrendous!

Maybe you should have another drink go to bed.

I'm sober as anything, I'm sorry a Broncos player had to go and spoil your night by doing something praiseworthy.

I am calling on Brisbane to forfeit all games when they lose players to origin.

See how long the NRL is prepared to cop the team refusing to play.

Need to make a statement.

Hope NZ gets ass rapped from here on in. They always play teams heavily affected by Origin, win them, think they're tough shit. Hope they get the spoon!!

I thought Marshall started to show good form as the game progressed. Pity he's lost so much speed. The combinations will improve, but I still detest how Origin screws what really counts: the proper NRL competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • bert_lifts
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.