PRE-GAME Round 13 - Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

You'd think Haas will be ready to rip in today after losing on Wednesday and copping a bit of criticism. I wouldn't want to be the Titans today and having to face him.

$25/m to watch 3-4 Broncos games per year that I can't otherwise see. Mmm, nah.
Just get live pass for a week then cancel it will cost you $3.99

Poor Bryce, if only there was a way to prevent the flu.....

Absolutely! Foxtel can go eat a you know what. They have been screwing their customers for far too long.
I've had it since 1997, never been screwed around once. It is extremely cheap compared to other cable companies around the world.

Yep, ESPN are currently showing the Stanley Cup Finals. Generally get about 3 games a week.
Awesome, thanks. Just saw they do replays of the aussie ice hockey league too.

Awesome, thanks. Just saw they do replays of the aussie ice hockey league too.
Yeah, they cover a pretty wide spectrum of sport. Currently watching the Bronco women's touch team which is incredibly boring but good exposure for the sport. Easily worth the subscription fee.

I've had it since 1997, never been screwed around once. It is extremely cheap compared to other cable companies around the world.

Compared to the U.S and England maybe. Most other countries I've lived in (and I've lived in a few), it is absolutely a rip-off. At least Kayo is comparable with some other places.

Where I live though allows me to pretty much get everything for free.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • marw
  • RolledOates
  • Browny
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.