Round 13 - Broncos vs Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Broncos should just straight up refuse to play day games. It’s just a massive disappointment for the fans.

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
And of course the useless ***** couldn’t kick a fucking goal against cowboys and now they kick them from everywhere

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
hope seibold has some balls like bellamy. imagine if storm put a performance in like that. siebold needs to tear them a new one.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
I'd be really interested to see our stats for defending 7 tackle sets. They can't be good.

Dee

Dee

QCup Player
Apr 30, 2010
Mccullough is a fucking curse. When he comes back, we play like shit. I know it sounds ridiculous but there's just something about him that doesn't work with this team. Turps should of stayed in the 9, Mccullough to 7. Fucking pathetic.

Last edited:
KnToad

KnToad

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2013
If Siebold doesn’t switch Turpin and Macca we’re gone. Macca might be no 7 but Turpin is a much better 9. Our attack is dead with Macca there.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
It's the early season all over again. No leadership, terrible discipline, sloppy errors and dropping the heads when things don't go our way. Turpin has been our only shining light.

That has to be the worst half of footy I've seen from Pangai. Just utter trash. He looks like his mind is elsewhere and it may very well be with rumors of clubs chasing him. He may not be long for this club to be honest.

Shocking news we play like trash again as soon as McC returns.

Last edited:
Marty Deutschmann

Marty Deutschmann

NRL Captain
Oct 23, 2013
Darius. Wtf.
RETIRE! NOW!!!
Watch the replay of that last Titans try...
Absolutely 0 effort. Stopped running!! He was needed and didn't show up for his team.
Terrible effort for first grade. UNACCEPTABLE FOR A CAPTAIN!
Absolutely NOT a captain. Retire. **** off

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
Hippgrave and Wallace have done their best to keep the Broncos in it. Will need to strike first in the second stanza or this score line could blow out.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Mccullough is a fucking curse. When he comes back, we play like shit. I know it sounds ridiculous but there's just something about him that doesn't work with this team. Turps should of stayed in the 9, Mccullough to 7. Fucking pathetic.
SOS to half and Segy to the bench next week.

Reactions: Dee
KnToad

KnToad

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2013
Pangai’s best position is bench prop

Put Macca at lock even. Just get him out of dummy half. I don’t know who plays 7 but TPJ is useless and Turpin needs to get in to 9

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Why is everyone banging on about Boyds effort. Yep, it was poor, but Lodge and Haas attempt at defending was equally as bad yet they are ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.