Round 13 - Canberra vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting to hope they'll now put 50 on us

**** HOW CAN WE NOT FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO ON FIFTH TACKLES STILL

How good was Thaiday's kick? Put him in the halves I say!

All we really need is 5 Corey Parkers in the fowards, 3 on the bench, 5 Josh Hoffmans in the backs, DCE and Cameron Smith. It shouldn't be that difficult to assemble this team

Watching my team leaves me very disappointed...

Top 8 is gone.

Drop Norman, drop Wallace if he's going. Prince and Hunt in the halves (it's all we've got).

Where's Granville? He needs to be on the bench.

How else do we go forward? Cuz this shit's not working.

Can't stand fans who want to see the club they support lose by more. Disgraceful.

Just as disgraceful as some of those dumb errors. Finally a variation in the passing game and of course somebody reacts by making a mistake.

Hodges won't play again before Origin II, he'll be fucked after tonight.

Seriously, the players don't look like they want to be Broncos. Forget not being able to sign new players, we're going to have players starting to leave the club pretty soon. eg. Norman.

Drop Norman

on performance or just cos he's leaving? he's been solid at the back tonight although quiet in attack. having said that our halves could do something.

but yeah just looking to the future, i guess he's not in it.

i'd sign milford.

All we really need is 5 Corey Parkers in the fowards, 3 on the bench, 5 Josh Hoffmans in the backs, DCE and Cameron Smith. It shouldn't be that difficult to assemble this team

You forgot 1 Josh Dugan.

On the positive side, surely Papalli has to break into the QLD team now? What a machine.
Fensom should be in the NSW side too, he's been the best player out there tonight IMO.

dodds has actually run the ball pretty well tonight.

I just saw a look on Thaiday's face that said I don't wanna be here. How do you think we feel watching this shit champ?

fucking bullshit try there ... video refs clearly feeling sorry for the broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Jedhead
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • kiwibronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.