Round 13 - Canberra vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fucking embarrassing !!!!

wtf was that 2 dickwads doing that last pass :|:|

I dunno if I should laugh or cry.

well that was just pathetic.

even parker could of covered that quite easily but he was walking

Poor but Raiders did well to target Kahu when he was struggling.

Raiders by 40+

Kahu fucked

**** me dead. Useless. Might as well not come on again after half time.

Gotta wonder if a fair few of these blokes give a fark at the moment. That was depressingly ineffective and unenthusiastic.

That was bloody horrible , they're taking the piss watching that Try unfold , Griffins lost the dressing room

something has to give in bronco land ... I said it last week that the result / response to Hook's positional shake-up was a clear statement from the group that he's "lost" them ... this group is not playing for its coach

Our teams are similar - both full of youngsters and some experienced heads...but the Raiders look better in each area. Papalli will probably be better than Glenn and Gillett, Campese is better than Wallace.... Wighton, Lee, Croker and Ferguson and the like are just miles better than our backs, and they have all those talented young halves coming through, and we have....Hunt, and some ugly fella in U20s. Hopefully this Logan area works out and we start to expand even further.

All the talk during the week about turning up and we're 18-0 down in 25 minutes.

something has to give in bronco land ... I said it last week that the result / response to Hook's positional shake-up was a clear statement from the group that he's "lost" them ... this group is not playing for its coach

He needs to drop players then ... send them back to reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wendall Taylor
  • Midean
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • Painin the Haas
  • ezpz
  • jd87
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Rah88
  • Allo
  • Fatboy
  • BroncosMan
  • BroncsNBundy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Santa
  • Battler
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Financeguy
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.