Round 13 Discussion

He can be almost as good as Inglis. I reckon he will take Hayne's place next Origin game if he's unfit

What a fucking tragedy he isn't our FB

Barba two tries to level the scores at halftime.
12 all Cows V Dogs.

20-16 (kick to come) to the Cowboys.

Barba scoring two and just setting up the third try.

Cowboys were pretty good tonight, the effort was there.

I was expecting better from the Cowboys. Season on the line, at home and under pressure and they surrender way too many points. Dogs found it way too easy at times and it was the players who weren't involved in Origin that let the team down.

Going to take a lot to see them pull themselves out. I don't see it happening.

"Just like the Broncos"

Fight me in real life!

Cows 12/13 reminds me a lot of Broncos 09/10.

Finals/Fail.

Last edited:
Eh...bit of a stretch vertigo.

Cowboys were actually expected to improve where as Brisbane were always going to struggle without Hunt, Hodges, Taylor & to an extent Clinton. The start and finish to that season sucked, but I thought the club made some good moves moving forward. Cows have done well to hold onto JT, Tamou and Scott but they still haven't found a partner for JT, dummy half is still a major problem and their backs aren't anything special.

I know they had Bowen/JT out, but that doesn't excuse the pitiful defence on the line. In offence, they actually played well.

Last edited:
Cowboys put up a fight but the Bulldogs ran away with it in the last 20. Must be a hugely frustrating team to follow with the roster they've got you would expect them to be one of the top teams yet they are just limping along.

Anyone know why Locke isn't playing today?

Warriors have done well not to be down by more. They've defended quite well on their try line.

Constant penalties really disrupt the flow of the game, has been a very good and eventful game so far should be a big second half.

I reckon the NRL coaches need to look at the NFL for how to act late in games. If I were Mannering there I'd just get tackled and not even give the referees a chance to go to video and result in Manly having the ball. Needlessly scoring a try almost cost the Dogs last week.

Massive win for the Warriors.
They're on a huge roll now, playing some good attacking footy.
Clean up some of their silly errors and they'll be hard to topple for the rest of the year.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • DrGee
  • Wolfie
  • Bish
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Pablo
  • Maddy
  • broncos4life
  • HarryAllan7
  • Alec
  • LittleDavey
  • Sproj
  • BroncoFan94
  • broncsgoat
  • Behold
  • sooticus
  • Splinter
  • achievedrap
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.