Round 13 Discussion

I'm just happy DCE got through that game unscathed.

However, McLean injured means Lodge now skyrockets into Origin contention.

Lodge should have already been top of the list to replace Klemmer. McLean is rubbish in comparison, extremely overrated!

Injuries took their toll on the Cowboys. I thought Morgan and Asiata had a decent crack, but their inexperience showed and they made some shocking errors. Then to lose Dunn and McLean in the dying minutes of a close game just swung it in Manly's direction.

I thought they should have kept going right more. Tommy was showing another Origin player up.

Injuries took their toll on the Cowboys. I thought Morgan and Asiata had a decent crack, but their inexperience showed and they made some shocking errors. Then to lose Dunn and McLean in the dying minutes of a close game just swung it in Manly's direction.

I thought they should have kept going right more. Tommy was showing another Origin player up.

They really have been unlucky with injuries in their backline. Mosby, Hampton, Kahu, Martin, McDonald, Dunn and O'Neill. Most sides in the comp i think would struggle losing that amount of backs on top of the loss of the idiot Barba.

Nice to see Molo doing well. He has been one of their best for weeks now.

They really have been unlucky with injuries in their backline. Mosby, Hampton, Kahu, Martin, McDonald, Dunn and O'Neill. Most sides in the comp i think would struggle losing that amount of backs on top of the loss of the idiot Barba.

Nice to see Molo doing well. He has been one of their best for weeks now.

Even at full strength that's an ordinary backline.

NRL.com have the worst photos

trbojevict-190608701-sd.jpg

Best photos

Good ol’ Effort-Face

Even at full strength that's an ordinary backline.

I think their first choice backline is pretty solid tbh. Feldt and Mcdonald on the wings, Kahu fulllback and Opacic and O'Neill in the centers. I think its their forwards that have let them down this year tbh.

I think their first choice backline is pretty solid tbh. Feldt and Mcdonald on the wings, Kahu fulllback and Opacic and O'Neill in the centers. I think its their forwards that have let them down this year tbh.

The best players of the lot are Feldt and MacDonald and they're just good club players.

The rest would ideally be depth players.

Jeez could you imagine Boyd making that tackle that Cleary just made? Nah neither could I.

The best players of the lot are Feldt and MacDonald and they're just good club players.

The rest would ideally be depth players.

They hav been getting some good service out of them tbf. I suppose they are the sort of players they need to rely on, solid, dependable players who get the job done. They cant afford a lot else as they have so much tied up in their forwards.

Either way, I don't think Green should be left off the hook for his lack of foresight. The way he's managed the roster since winning the premiership has been sub-par and a lot of those injuries wouldn't change matters.

Justin O'Neil, Ben Hampton, Gideon Gela-Mosby, Te Maire Martin? Woof.

Either way, I don't think Green should be left off the hook for his lack of foresight. The way he's managed the roster since winning the premiership has been sub-par and a lot of those injuries wouldn't change matters.

Justin O'Neil, Ben Hampton, Gideon Gela-Mosby, Te Maire Martin? Woof.

Maybe he thought he wouldnt have to worry about it because he was going to coach the Broncos.

Maybe he thought he wouldnt have to worry about it because he was going to coach the Broncos.

That would be a weird thought for him to have given we weren't interested. It would be like me doing **** all in my job based on some thought that Microsoft wanted me as there new VP.

That would be a weird thought for him to have given we weren't interested. It would be like me doing **** all in my job based on some thought that Microsoft wanted me as there new VP.

He is an idiot don't forget

Tom Burgess charged for striking. 1 match ban.

Sam and Saifiti got fines.

The Bunker made a good common sense decision not awarding Tariq's try.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Rambstien
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncos4life
  • Galah
  • broncs30
  • phoenix
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.