Round 13 Discussion

I heard a rumour that we are replacing one Fafita with another. Expect new soon.

I heard a rumour that we are replacing one Fafita with another. Expect new soon.
Gotta spend millions of cap somehow... why not take someone else's injured garbage off their hands... I mean we are almost through the previous injury magnet Cronulla sent us and they're just sending us the re-up

Maybe Nolan had a KPI to sign Fifita long term but they never put a first name in... sooooo being the business man he is, he's just playing the T's & C's

Isn't there one that is playing in the esl that isn't andrew?

Isn't there one that is playing in the esl that isn't andrew?

Yes, David.

There is also one at the Roosters, Daniel Fifita, but he's signed until 2022.

Gotta spend millions of cap somehow... why not take someone else's injured garbage off their hands... I mean we are almost through the previous injury magnet Cronulla sent us and they're just sending us the re-up

Maybe Nolan had a KPI to sign Fifita long term but they never put a first name in... sooooo being the business man he is, he's just playing the T's & C's

View attachment 9261
Well, what the actual money position is that our lease is about to expire, the balloon payment is due, and if we take another one from them we can put that payment off till 4 years time. That's future CEO's problem, BOY I don't envy that man.

Watched some ESL this morning Maloney and Folau looking pretty good over there.

Watched some ESL this morning Maloney and Folau looking pretty good over there.
Over 30 and want a truck load of money... sound like Broncos recruits to me

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • broncos4life
  • Galah
  • Griffo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Fitzy
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • Lurker
  • Mr Fourex
  • Tim K
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • thenry
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.