Round 13 - Dragons vs Broncos

If we don't throw the kitchen sink at landing Dufty and miss another opportunity ... then it's pitchforks out and we march on Red Hill, find the dope responsible , lash him to a stake out the front of the Berghofer Centre and pelt him with stale meat pies till he sees the error of his ways !!!

If we don't throw the kitchen sink at landing Dufty and miss another opportunity ... then it's pitchforks out and we march on Red Hill, find the dope responsible , lash him to a stake out the front of the Berghofer Centre and pelt him with stale meat pies till he sees the error of his ways !!!
There is a reason why there has been little interest in Dufty so far. Broncos need to find out what this reason is then decide if they are interested in pursuing his signature.

Dufty is worth a REASONABLE contract ... he isn't worth throwing the kitchen sink at

What do you consider the kitchen sink? I'm a Dufty fanboy but I wouldn't go a dime over 500k. I think 800-950ish over 2 years would be excellent value, and he'd be a perfect stop gap until someone else comes along, or maybe he absolutely kills it and we extend him.

There is a reason why there has been little interest in Dufty so far. Broncos need to find out what this reason is then decide if they are interested in pursuing his signature.
Probably because we're one of only a couple of teams that doesn't have a fullback who is at least serviceable.. if you work your way down the coast from Townsville to Melbourne, the bulldogs and us really are the odd ones out... and isn't addo Carr pencilled in for dogs next year.

Maybe he’s a fuckwit?

dragons must have a reason for not wanting him.

That would be fucking hilarious

Oh it totally would be but I could imagine Griffin jumping at this:

1. Milford
2. Oates
4. Beale
6. Norman
7. Hunt
8. Molo
9. McCullough
10. Lodge
12. Sims
13. McGuire

14. Parcell
16. Lui

Maybe he’s a fuckwit?

dragons must have a reason for not wanting him.
This has been going around since his debut for the Dragons. He rubs people the wrong way with his cockiness and entitlement. Schifcofske said something about improving his attitude so if that's the case we should sign him. If it isn't I don't want him at the club no matter how well he plays. Tired of disliking 75% of the team I love.

After that display from Isaako we definitely need a fullback. Possibly offer Dufty 7-800K for 2 years with the second season in our favour. The onus is then on Dufty, if he doesn't perform we are only stuck with him for 1 season.

Oh it totally would be but I could imagine Griffin jumping at this:

1. Milford
2. Oates
4. Beale
6. Norman
7. Hunt
8. Molo
9. McCullough
10. Lodge
12. Sims
13. McGuire

14. Parcell
16. Lui
Surely he’d want Glenn in there somewhere. Glenn is one of his OG’s from the under 20s I think?

Am I crazy or were we the first side of the year to cop a video ref call on obstruction where the decoy ran to the outside shoulder and the video ref said it was a 'defensive decision'? TPJ I think it was?

I thought all year we were calling run at outside shoulder = obstruction.

Just me...or?

Active Now

• Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.