Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

You hate to say it but the reffing, especially lately, has been abysmal.

We suck as well but who doesn't like to see a fair contest?

We were right in it until that one moment where Staggs put in a beautiful kick in goal but the ref blew a penalty for some mysterious reason. Souths marched down the field and we never recovered.

I'll bet the idiot coach tries to say we are improving because we only conceded 28 and lost by 18. If he comes out with that crap it shows how much of a tool he actually is. Its no improvement. Its a loss and another game we never looked like winning.
I'm gonna have to start charging royalties if you keep reading from my script.

You've got your own material m8.

As much as we all want the coach gone, there are a lot of players in this 17 that need to take part responsibility for the results in the past 10 weeks.
That try where Nicholls strolled over was atrocious He went straight through Turpin, then Lodge and Haas, our two biggest men looked like they didn’t want to know anything about it.
Then in the early minutes of the first half (when they just kicked out on the full) Staggs decided to go the short side in the wet and goes out, we were in their 20. Staggs again on the first tackle in the second half goes stupidly close to the sideline and is put out again. On the first tackle inside their 20, twice!!
Lodge and Croft were atrocious tonight, we would have been better playing with 15 then including those two in the 17.
Seibold’s use of Haas has been very ordinary. He is our best and most consistent player however he shouldn’t be playing 80. Seibold is ruining Haas and there is no doubt he is making bad defensive reads but I’ll put that on the coach for fatiguing him. I actually feel for Haas, I don’t think there is much more the bloke could give to this side.
Mentally most of this team are extremely weak and the coaches tactics are beyond questionable. There were some shocking referring decisions tonight, and I don’t like blaming the refs (and we can’t for tonight’s loss) but we have zero luck with them. Every 50/50 seems to go against us, how Reynolds try went up to the bunker and wasn’t ruled offside is beyond me. The kicker never put him back onside.
As for the Bulldogs, please go after Lodge before you TPJ, but at the end of the day I don’t think I’d be too disappointed if TPJ left and we were able to put his money to better use.

On a positive, Dearden tonight was exceptional. Not only is attack but his defence has been brilliant. Give him a 3yr extension.
Get Croft, Lodge and Luke out of this 17. Bring in Paix, we have nothing to lose. Paix/Dearden halves combo, at least give it a go.
PS there is zero chance Seibold is coach of this side in 2021.
First step is getting Ikin in as CEO to restore and put a bit of pride in this club.

I'll bet the idiot coach tries to say we are improving because we only conceded 28 and lost by 18. If he comes out with that crap it shows how much of a tool he actually is. Its no improvement. Its a loss and another game we never looked like winning.
But other than that the signs are there. As Darius just said "there was a clear improvement"

Last edited:
Bland game which result went the way of current form, we are easy beats and Souths just did what they needed to do

Again we were bullied, team has no confidence or motivation and effort is half hearted. It is an absolute reflection of what happens between games when they are training which is down to the coaching.

I still honestly think if all players were available Seibold would not know what the best 17 is.

I know its not going to happen but the coach needs to be let go immediately, for his own sake as well as the club and the fans.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to start charging royalties if you keep reading from my script.

You've got your own material m8.

I'm fairly sure i was saying we would win by 30 at half time against the raiders. You copied me on that one. Probably copied me on this as well 😆

Screenshot 2020 08 07 Rabbitohs v Broncos

Active Now

• Allo
  • Johnny92
  • Manofoneway
  • jd87
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Porthoz
  • Morkel
  • Kev_Guz
  • Tmac
  • LittleDavey
  • Big Del
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Yem
  • Nerd
  • ezpz
  • Maroon4life
  • Bronx48
  • lynx000
  • Ejbroncos
... and 48 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.