Round 13 - Raiders vs Broncos - LIVE Discussion

yea agreed although i think griffin still needs a neil henry type assistant coach. someone who can come up with good attacking plays and find weaknesses in the oppositions defense. i think that's were griffin might be lacking and needs some improvement.

Alex Glenn: hey boys I'm gonna throw a dummy, just wait I'm about to do it, doing it.... Now.

*hunt kicks the conversion

Shillington: "hey lads I think he just throw a dummy... We need to make Canberra stadium a fortress"

Glenn's dummy fooled me. We had huge numbers out to the left but Canberra were there too and moved up fast. I was already watching it unfold in my head, too many players getting in each others way, Hoffman would die with the ball. Or someone will rush a grubber that bounces off Canberra legs and they get possession. Or just a big messy clusterfuck. Then BAM, Glenn dummies and he's in.

@peterp79: Josh McGuire not charged for any incident last night & nor should he have been. 2nd incident that went on report was a joke!

His first was definitely full retard, but the 2nd was a joke. QLD needs to fucking pick him soon.

Active Now

• kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • BroncoFan94
  • HVbronco
  • Browny
  • Johnny92
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • scobie
  • HarryAllan7
  • TimWhatley
  • BruiserMk1
  • Financeguy
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.