Round 13 - Roosters vs Broncos

Marshall played more footy in the last 10 minutes than Hunt has played all season honestly, Benji just earned the rest of the season for mine.

Kick was the wrong option from Benji. Pretty sure we had a 3 or 4 on 1

That kick HAD to be across field. They were lining up to score.

Story of our last few seasons. So close, yet so far.

Marshall played more footy in the last 10 minutes than Hunt has played all season honestly, Benji just earned the rest of the season for mine.

You forget that two roosters tries came direct through benji jersey grabs?

I'm sick of Hunts shit game I want him dropped to the bench and McGuire is not a fucking lock he's just a dumb **** hit up prop

Throw in Gillett as well. There a common theme.

Hunt hits Roberts with face short balls, Gillet early. Niko vice versa.

FMD I wish we had Bennett back when Norman was coming into the scene. Hook absolutely fucked this club with his pal Hunt.

Benji's kick was on target if it didn't take the deflection of one of the Roosters foot.

Can Hunt please go to the Dragons now? Bloke is useless. His terrible misread on the first Cordner try, followed by suicide balls leading to knockons to Gillett and Benji, and even Cordners second try on the back of Kahu's knock on, they were there because Hunt did a completely useless kick and gave them 7 tackles. Benji was great tonight. If Niko is back next week i'd go Milford and Benji/Niko in halves with Niko/Benji on the bench. Hunt can piss off.

You forget that two roosters tries came direct through benji jersey grabs?

What about Hunt channelling Moses and flat out not attempting tackles because he misread a play? He's lost all credibility of being a better defender than Milf and Niko.

I never thought I'd dislike a broncos half more than I did Hoffman, but here we are.

Can we play a game. Hunt's last good/dominant performance? I'm thinking maybe Roosters semi Final 2015? Has a woeful kicking game and all his passes are late / behind the player.

If Benji passed we had numbers

What about Hunt channelling Moses and flat out not attempting tackles because he misread a play? He's lost all credibility of being a better defender than Milf and Niko.

I never thought I'd dislike a broncos half more than I did Hoffman, but here we are.
Boyd has been pretty mud lately too though. He is safe in the back, not gonna lose us any games, but he isn't going to win us any Either.

Huge weakness in this side. McGuire is not a lock but a battering ram. He belongs at prop. Blair to lock with the halves running for the offloads. The coaching of this side sucks
I agree. Some of these decisions are mind bottling

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.