Round 13 - Sharks vs Broncos - Post Match Discussion

Re: Round 13 vs Sharks - Post match discussion

The Rock said:
langer77 said:
:mrgreen: [quote="The Rock":woepv9ea]
langer77 said:
What a game just got home had a yarn to rocky awesome bloke and a few others good win and game

Good to meet you last night, hope to see you at more games. icon_thumbs_u Was a top night.

As for the game itself - How good is Hoffman going to get? The bloke is a smooooth runner of the football. Glad to have him back in the side. I was really pissed off with our defence - All tries were soft IMO and the Sharks struggle to score points at the best of times so I'm not happy with our defence at all.

Attack wise, looked alright but lots of improvement - but meh, a win is a win at the moment.

Road trip to W.A lol. I was hoping my daughter hit that girl with her ice cream she is only 1.

Lol, I was dead serious about the road trip too! Maybe one year...I was kinda hoping your daughter would plough those 10 year old Sharks "fans" at the back with the ice cream, man those kids up the back were pissing me off all night.[/quote:woepv9ea]

Well my kids are good luck now as i said before the same every time i c the broncos at shark park we loose.

Even my 4 year old goes the sharks lol

Active Now

• The Don
  • winslow_wong
  • Skathen
  • Horseheadsup
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Dash
  • ezpz
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fozz
  • Volvo Driver
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • Midean
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • teampjta
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.