Round 13 - Warriors vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thing I gotta do Monday morning is fix my Sportsbet account. There is serious coin to make from this form slump. Heck I've already missed out on weeks of earnings.

3 losses in a row this is pathetic im out not wasting anymore of my saturday on this shit

Doesn't Halligan sound pleased with himself.

Isn't State of Origin just the greatest thing ever? Now we get to watch the Warriors (and other shit sides) string some wins together against Origin depleted teams all in the name of an event that is slowly cannibalizing the game.
We were playing shithouse well before the origin period started

On a plus side, TPJ looks awesome...what a great young talent.

Actually all our young forwards have played well today.

its all about footwork. ese'ese and pangai jr have loads of it.

commentator just said 'length of the field try' and 'Reed' in the same sentence

We were playing shithouse well before the origin period started

Regularly thrashing teams by 20+ points qualifies as shit? We lost narrowly against the Cows, but played well and had injuries, and almost edged the Sharks in one of the GOAT comebacks. There's no shame in being edged out in tough encounters against fellow top four sides, not in the regular season.

Warriors were outstanding.

Refs were dodgy, to be mild.

Broncos fucking sucked.

That is all. I'm going to get shitfaced. Fucking abysmal. Gutted, but even more pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • Rookie Alan
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.