Round 13 - Warriors vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nz in again the could reach 50 point!

Warroors are just on fire and we can't keep up with them.

I've turned it off. Going back to play Black Ops 2.

Johnsons goal kicking might stop them reaching 50 and officially ending our season

Need to finish off strngly for next week but hell this is very worrying

We can't even make a break properly.

Isn't State of Origin just the greatest thing ever? Now we get to watch the Warriors (and other shit sides) string some wins together against Origin depleted teams all in the name of an event that is slowly cannibalizing the game.

Yep, I'm out. Not looking good for the rest of the season...how many games do you get to 'bounce back'?...can't be losing 3, 4, 5 in a row. Looks like Milford has hit his inevitable slump, Hunt has no ability to lead the team this year.

First nine rounds we looked crazy good...now we look garbage. Looks like the whole team thought last year was the year.

Someone let me know when this form slump is over.

Ok. The raiders leapfrog us next week too.

And a 1m grubber on the 3rd tackle. That'll do me

I think we should stop worrying about hoping Hunt improves his game and start worrying about him not progressively getting worse as a player, which is what's happening. Really disappointing.

Hunt kicking on the 3rd tackle. Smart... Who needs the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • levikaden
  • mieko
  • Dony Eliakim
  • LittleDavey
  • mitch222
  • Mustafur
  • Old Mate
  • westy316
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Horseheadsup
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Santa
  • Strop
  • Inknition
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dazza 92
... and 60 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.