PRE-GAME [Round 14, 2022] Broncos vs Raiders

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Raiders won't be push overs and let's see what happens with how many of our guys are out. We may well lose this one.

Raiders won't be push overs and let's see what happens with how many of our guys are out. We may well lose this one.

We are probably due, but if Reynolds is back then we are every chance.

We should have our spine all playing, and we have good depth in the middle. Might be tough on the edges though (but we have 2 weeks to get any newbies up to scratch).

I'm guessing if picked, Cobbo, Flegs, Patty and Staggs won't back up and Haas may not be at the club anyway. So IF that's that case, it might be something like:

1. TMM
2. Oates
3. Hoeter
4. Farnworth
5. Pereira
6. Gamble
7. Reynolds/Mam
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Palasia
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Robati
16. Kennedy
17. Piakura

It's gonna be tough, there's no doubt about that. The Raiders are rarely affected by Origin so they are walking into a gift basically. No Cobbo, no Staggs, no Capewell, no Haas all guaranteed plus the others that are likely to be missing. We will need to be ON and on hard. Baby Broncos stuff.

Raiders may be without Papali and Wighton.

Broncos will not lose this one.

Any chance Riki or Flegler are suspended ?

I'm guessing if picked, Cobbo, Flegs, Patty and Staggs won't back up and Haas may not be at the club anyway. So IF that's that case, it might be something like:

1. TMM
2. Oates
3. Hoeter
4. Farnworth
5. Pereira
6. Gamble
7. Reynolds/Mam
8. Jensen
9. Walters
10. Palasia
11. Capewell
12. Riki
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Robati
16. Kennedy
17. Piakura
I imagine Capewell will be picked, and he'd be least likely to back up. Flegs/Patty should back up, especially if picked on the pine for QLD. Cobbo should also be backing up, but Staggs can have a rest.

Riki absolutely not, Flegler very likely.

itr was a BS penalty and report for Flegs ... so you can guarantee a 3 week suspension .... oh wait a second, it's Origin time, better make that a 6 week suspension

I imagine Capewell will be picked, and he'd be least likely to back up. Flegs/Patty should back up, especially if picked on the pine for QLD. Cobbo should also be backing up, but Staggs can have a rest.

I don’t think you get a 19 year old kid to back up. I think whoever is on the bench might back up too but not sure who that will be.

6hpdiu

itr was a BS penalty and report for Flegs ... so you can guarantee a 3 week suspension .... oh wait a second, it's Origin time, better make that a 6 week suspension
Well if Flegs does cop a suspension.. then that can be taken by Origin 1... thanks NSWRL for the Radley rule 👍👍

At least Flegler has actually been picked in an origin team... unlike the NSWRL flog

I don’t think you get a 19 year old kid to back up. I think whoever is on the bench might back up too but not sure who that will be.
I think what Kevvie will look to instil in them is that the great broncos players do back up.

In the past broncos have been absolutely decimated by origin, but you can't just use origin as an excuse to take 6 weeks off... you're also required and have a responsibility to back up for your team.

The key thing with the message is that Kevvie himself as an origin player backed up... Alfie backed up... Locky backed up.

He's only asking them to do what he's already done as a player.

I think all of them would back up and then it's Kevvie's job to get them through the game.

Someone like Cobbo might get a break, because he is going to be slogging it out as a winger against a fast moving NSW defensive line.

Pat as well if he's given the 13... but if Pat and/or Flegs are on the bench, then they can back up.

Staggs in the centres can back up... Capewell being a seasoned vet and leader of the team should also be putting his hand up to play. You can have TC on the bench as 2nd row cover if needed.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Galah
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • cento
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.