Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Let's just fast forward to next year

Dont blame Sailor, Blame Oatsey.

Really disappointing that this far into the season and we are still looking tired as hell and no commitment in their games

Iro is an impressive player for his age. Incredibly consistent

Our bench is pathetic this game. Gosi and Baker are liabilities

Im not fussed, always expect a loss in the Origin window.

How good is Origin, we lose our strike attack, have 4 - 5 heavily fatigued guys, in the middle of the season.
Good stuff.

I’m going to have to start asking about our coaching……again

Somethings just not right, our conditioning is rubbish!
i seriously think your right and this is a coaching issue. we have been so soft all year and have lacked energy since game 1.

I think kev and the coaching staff have got somthing veryt very wrong. im wondering if they are actually training them to ahrd now and they are just fucked come game day. i do not remember a single game this year were we have looked more energetic then the oppostion.

Insanely poor disspaointing season so far and i feel it will only get worse as the year goes on.

I would honestly would not be surpised at all if we miss the 8 all together

I love Patty but it's hard to lead by example when you can't even get on the front foot. Reyno knows how to keep this team switched on no matter what the state of the side is

Why the **** did we sign baker he is dogshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • I bleed Maroon
  • YeahNahMate
  • Tmac
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • Redfern_1980
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.