Round 14 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could TPJ become a prop?

Moga is like Dave Taylor. He just doesn't know how to use his size to good effect. He should have destroyed those blokes that close to the line

**** you, Sutton
Pass the fucking ball, Moga
What does Glenn bring to this team?
Verrrry lucky, Kodi

Moga needs to run like that every time he touches the ball he is exciting when he just runs hard and fast like he can

Moga needs to run like that every time he touches the ball he is exciting when he just runs hard and fast like he can

He does that every time, he needs to learn when to pass.

If you don't like someone just blame that person for everything and criticise them at every possible chance

Mogas run was classy, there was seriously no chance of Oates getting the ball, and I think he had to back himself in any case.

Mogas run was classy, there was seriously no chance of Oates getting the ball, and I think he had to back himself in any case.

and he looked pretty quick when he pinned the ears back i thought.

Sloppy sloppy sloppy. Need to be better than that in the second half or this will go down to the wire.

He's been one of our best tonight.

He's consistent every week. Runs hard, provides leg speed to the forwards, and tackles hard too. I'd take him over Thaiday

It's been a positive start for the Broncos, some really good signs out there even though they haven't been able to put it altogether. There's been a few times where they've looked to play expansive football but the player hasn't been in the right position, if they continue to play this style though it will come.

The biggest positive for mine has been the defence. Souths have really targeted the Broncos around the fringes and the work from Alex Glenn & Matt Gillett has been very impressive. Gillett with a couple of double-up tackles has really helped the Broncos out of trouble and it's no surprise the only way Souths have been able to crack the Broncos is through the air.

Still a long way to go in this game and Souths are playing some of the best football I've seen from them so far this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.