Round 14 Discussion

What's going to be interesting to see is whether they adhere to the standard they set during Origin. Obviously they let a few hits go that could have easily been penalties if not sin-bins but it almost seemed like Sutton wanted to extend some mercy to the Maroons.

It could definitely have a bearing in this Manly/North Queensland game which is a really tough game to tip. The loss of Turbo is huge and the omissions of Schuster and Keppie are both telling. Keppie had a poor game against Newcastle, but that was playing on an edge. When he's been in the middle, he's been one of the Sea Eagles best players. Olakau'atu is really the only positive addition to the Sea Eagles line-up.

A lot of it will come down to how Dearden performs for the Cowboys. Clifford has been one of their better performers in recent weeks and while he isn't irreplaceable the Cowboys are going to notice a difference. Dearden was rated as one of the best halves prospects to come through in sometime before the calamity at the Broncos, whether that rings true in a new environment remains to be seen but he'll be a focal point of the match.

As will the tandem of Robson and Granville. If there is one area where Manly can be exploited, it's around the ruck and both dummy halves are among the best runners in their position. I expect if the Cowboys are to get up, Robson will be close to the best player on the ground.

For Manly, I think it will be how well they set up opportunities for Saab. The Cowboys middle third is weak and you can easily isolate Tabuai-Fidow who is a defensive liability at this stage of his career. That edge of Harper/Saab is one of the form pairings of the competition currently so the goal should be to give them good early ball. With Turbo it would be stating the obvious, with Walker unfortunately you could run into trouble because he likes to really over-play his hand.

I've gone Manly on home field advantage but the closer we get to kick-off the more opportunities I see for the Cowboys.

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
[/st_td_row][st_td]Will on the hill. - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2019
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
@Dan, Is the cross forum chat working? Only seeing Silvertails posts.

40 nil 40 nil 40 nil

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
Should be linked with Broncos and cowboys but I'll re-check....few beers in at the WPH sports club but will check it out soon
index.php

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004

Should be linked with Broncos and cowboys but I'll re-check....few beers in at the WPH sports club but will check it out soon
index.php

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Testing. Seems to be a-okay.

27881.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ManEagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 30, 2018
I thought Queensland forums were tuning at 50 to 6pm

2.jpg
2021.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Kimlo - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 25, 2008

Testing.

Formerly Broncospwn
Yup we got you man. Cheers

Has Anasta seriously got a main hosting gig on Fox? Are you shitting me.

2.jpg

He has also been banned from the other sites, I'm sure he will try and sign up again. He hated us all so much he can't stay away

*edited out the usual dribble*

1667.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]wombatgc - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 16, 2010

When he talks footy, and ONLY footy, he’s not to bad. But then he crosses to the dark side, and becomes a very different individual.

dark side? you peanut why dont you mention all the hate and bigotry towards my religion??? nah only talk shit about me... another coward

Interesting backstory with Kurt De Luis.

He's actually a Western Australian product who spent sometime coming through the junior ranks at the Cowboys. He ended up getting signed by the Eels and played for their NYC team around 2016 before ending up at Manly's NSW Cup side.

This time last year he was accused of rape after a woman thought she was having sex with another man but he was acquitted of all charges.

At 25 he gets his opportunity off the bench.

Are we gonna have this guy on bhq? He sounds pretty fun.

25631.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Woodsie - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 13, 2016

Is that serial wannabe thug Feldt playing ??

Proud member of the PPC since September 2018
He is none to popular around these parts

27881.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ManEagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 30, 2018

bored christopher walken GIF

27881.jpg

Despite being a qld supporter I got a pretty solid lol from that meme.

4461.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mr Dragon - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 25, 2015
No Tommy Turbo, Should be a Cowboys win

Typical..........................Manly playing like bustards without Turbo against the Cows.

Dearden better get his ass in gear fast or he’ll be playing a lot of blackhawks next year

[/st_td_row][st_td]DosomethingHiku! - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 11, 2021
Sure will be... parker on the wing and suli in the centers. Des has got issues... walker should of been center and Tuipulotu should be on the wing

Active Now

• Bish
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • Bronx48
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • jd87
  • Strop
  • kiwi2
  • Waynesaurus
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • theshed
  • Midean
  • Lazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • Galah
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.