Round 14 - Eels vs Broncos

Or an acl injury causing him to retire
Well, I'm going to stop watching now. This might be the first time I've ever stopped watching a game at half time, but I cbf with this attitude. Thanks for the birthday present boys.

Somebody @ me if anything good happens like a length of the field try or Boyd clutching at a hammy.

Parra had 66% possession in that first half, and completed 20/21 sets.

Both Bennett and Seibold are fucking this team up. Bennett with paying massive overs for a group of not so good players, and Seibold for getting rid of all the experience we've had and going full rebuild mode. No one does rebuilding in the NRL, it's insane. Hopefully we have a good number of quality signings lined up for next year.

We weren’t winning the Comp this year with the blokes we let go, so I can see the logic behind it, but it’s hard watching this.

im going to watch the first 10 minutes of second half at least. just to see if seibold has anything important to say to them at half time.

all i wanna see is some harrd tackling hard running football now. dont give a **** about the scorline just show some fuckin heart and show you want to be there

Both Bennett and Seibold are fucking this team up. Bennett with paying massive overs for a group of not so good players, and Seibold for getting rid of all the experience we've had and going full rebuild mode. No one does rebuilding in the NRL, it's insane. Hopefully we have a good number of quality signings lined up for next year.

Nope, sorry, a rebuild is exactly what we needed, and Boyd and McC aren't even gone yet.

All they can really do at half time is have a big old laugh about the game. Better than sitting around feeling sorry for themselves.

We weren’t winning the Comp this year with the blokes we let go, so I can see the logic behind it, but it’s hard watching this.

We won't be winning the comp next year either. These guys need seasons of development, and you need experienced players to be competitive.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Dash
  • peter09
  • TimWhatley
  • lynx000
  • broncs30
  • Kev_Guz
  • Lurker
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • bert_lifts
  • broncoscope
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Tim K
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.