Round 14 - Raiders vs Broncos

Wow that was just a sequence of piss poor attitude.

It's largely because we just back and wait in defence. I have never seen such shit defence. This is all on the players. Don't they watch the best sides play? Are they that dumb? Yep

And we seem to have no idea how to number up and farkin talk to each other in defense.

Good stuff Kotoni.

Carn boys let's finish with a try.

Most puzzling of all is what on Earth made the Bulldogs management look at this utter shambles and decide that this is the playing group they want to go on a poaching raid for???
It’s a ruse to make our numnut management team pay 750k for Flegs

One jersey isn't enough to be dumped outside the club, hire a dumptruck, fill it with horse dung and drop it off there.

Get ready for history boys. Barring a monumental collapse from the Bulldogs, we will get our first kitchenware this year. It only took a global pandemic to do it to us.

Here ya go Pies, make yourself a pie with it

4686_lge.rz_.jpg
We are retarded, but I don't think the bulldogs have more wins in them than we do.

There is absolutely nothing to be optimistic about in this side. Nothing.

What in the world from Curtis Scott?

Was that a Paul Carriage shout out?

Boys went close there, last pass from Riki was just off the mark.

Embarrassing defence at the close, thankfully Arthars shut it down in a mixed night for the young man.

Don't think I've ever seen a 36-8 score line EVER in a game that the possession was 50/50

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mr Fourex
  • jd87
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • Dony Eliakim
  • LittleDavey
  • Browny
  • phoenix
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mister Wright
  • Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • mitch222
  • BroncosAlways
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.