Round 14 - Raiders vs Broncos

Poor ball really from Darius, but Staggs should have done better

I don’t know why everyone is hating Voss and brandy, the broncos deserve this level of vitriol. They deserve more....but I guess that’s not fair on Canberra.

Because they’re annoying ***** at the best of times. The fans don’t need the insult to injury

Never thought I'd see the day but..lol@broncos.

Truly.

Staggs looks so unhappy since toe munching gate. I can’t see how the Seibold era can continue. Everyone’s miserable.

In a little bit of good news the Brisbane Broncos have announced their new major sponsor.
IMG 9349

Great effort from Staggs to stop the try.

He can't read the defence, but at least when he does get it right, he really gets it right.

No shit Sherlock. It’s been floggings since the season restart. There’s definitely issues

Yet some, not yourself, seem intent on using the coaches half time talks as one of the major factors of us falling apart in the second 40.

Can't wait for this game to end already.

Pretty sure you're his last fan
Haven’t praised him unwarranted in over a year. Wanted him gone when everyone else wanted him gone. Just think if 12 other players miss a tackle and he does too it’s funny that he cops the blame every time. Funny how agendas work

Active Now

• Fozz
  • marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Cavalo
  • jarro65
  • HVbronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.