Round 14 - Raiders vs Broncos

Croft is done as a first grader for the Broncos. Absolutely done. There is plenty of issues with this team but holy shit he is horrific.

The whole team has checked out of 2020.

Embarrassing, we are easy beats. Changes should not have to wait until the end of the season. Do our muppets think that the Warriors, Dogs, Dragons and Cows have it wrong making these coach cuts and we have the right idea...

Seibold has a lot ot answer for but the players, most of them are every bit as bad. They just couldn't give a stuff. Absolutely appalling

First time I've ever turned it off. I'm watching the rain delay in the cricket now.

Croft is done as a first grader for the Broncos. Absolutely done. There is plenty of issues with this team but holy shit he is horrific.

The whole team has checked out of 2020.
He suuucckks badddd

That's just utter rubbish, nowhere near NRL standard.

IMO the issues with this team run far deeper than the half time spiel. I roll my eyes whenever people blame the coach for our second half capitulations.

No shit Sherlock. It’s been floggings since the season restart. There’s definitely issues

Didn’t a team stay out on the field once to stop this sort of shit? We need to try that

We should try anything. Including not moving from the spot once the hooter blows.

I don’t know why everyone is hating Voss and brandy, the broncos deserve this level of vitriol. They deserve more....but I guess that’s not fair on Canberra.

If you can't tackle you can't play.

If we can freeze it right there on the fullback Darius Boyd

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • simplythebest
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • john1420
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • HarryAllan7
  • Stix
  • mrslong
  • Porthoz
  • Brocko
  • johnny plath
  • Financeguy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.