Round 14 - Raiders vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhh ok? I have a sneaking suspicion I will be on Kevin’s case again this weekend.
Hang in there G - I have this feeling the fans about to be hit.

No, I was responding to the notion that the CM's rugby league coverage is all about Peter Badel and that they aren't interested in the lower grades.

They are all covered by the regional guys at the papers News own and the Courier use them.

Why didn’t we name him the week we were told about this? If the NRL called our bluff and didn’t suspend him we could’ve just scrapped him last minute.
Now now, we wouldn't want to go ahead and act like an organisation that will do anything to win...

I can't understand Bullemor and Mead either. I don't like the Hunt selection. What the **** is happening Kev. You're looking clueless mate, it's not a race to see how many different combinations you can select in a year...

When does Oats contract/ player options finish? That will free up a bit of money. He is another player very much out of favour. Can not score a try but his kick returns and some try saving tackles earlier in the year.

Could Croft be an option for Reynolds? He is on our books for another year? But Kelly is a bigger body with a bit more smarts.

I feel for Meads and Bully. Asiata should get a lot more minutes as he offers a lot in attack. Helps make up for Turpin.

I can't understand Bullemor and Mead either. I don't like the Hunt selection. What the **** is happening Kev. You're looking clueless mate, it's not a race to see how many different combinations you can select in a year...
Yeah, i have been really frustrated with how kev and our team uses bullemore. He gets minimal minutes. He has such size and speed, having him run into gaps off asiata ball playing in the centre or having turpin draw the markers and having bullemore running in the gap behind the markers would be awesome, but we do **** all like that.

Yeah the surprising one is bullemor for me , and Turpin seems to be the surviver of the spine . ***** me why.
Well Turpin is surviving because he is our best defender, our edges are leaking enough points, we don't need to start conceding more points through the middle cuz people wanna see Paix scoot from dummy half and forgive 5 missed tackles.

The treatment by Kevvie of Bullemor and Oates is a joke. They are both first grade players, unfortunately it's our coach who is of reserve grade standard.

Well Turpin is surviving because he is our best defender, our edges are leaking enough points, we don't need to start conceding more points through the middle cuz people wanna see Paix scoot from dummy half and forgive 5 missed tackles.

The treatment by Kevvie of Bullemor and Oates is a joke. They are both first grade players, unfortunately it's our coach who is of reserve grade standard.
No I just want a better 9 than Turpin

Anyone know if that's the record for time between NRL games?
Tom Eisenhuth was the forth longest at 6+ years. Unless they meant specifically between his first and second game, I presume that covers all the big waits.

We know Tuqiri would be ahead with 7+ years.

I don't know who the other two are but I'd have to presume it's a record.

Tom Eisenhuth was the forth longest at 6+ years. Unless they meant specifically between his first and second game, I presume that covers all the big waits.

We know Tuqiri would be ahead with 7+ years.

I don't know who the other two are but I'd have to presume it's a record.
Wouldn’t Del be there abouts?

edit: Pat Richards?

We been a laughing stock and now this. Kevin must be at odds with himself or listening to those who shouldn’t be listened to. Wow

Is Kevvie slowly starting to lose the fan base?

Interesting Palasia preferred over Bullemor too. Is this gutsy or stupid from Kevvie this team?
Could just be resting and rotating the young forwards... didn't he mention in his post game press conference about the players look like they need a break or something?

I'm good. Just been told I've made $300k on my unit and its still 4 weeks from completion. Thanks for caring 😊
Quick, draw out the equity and put it into crypto

Wouldn’t Del be there abouts?

edit: Pat Richards?
I'm not sure if it applies to Pat since he was playing first grade in ESL, but if it does then there's your other players.

Kevvie is losing the plot. He's just throwing things out there and hoping something works. We need to have a relatively settled side. The Mead one is a baffler.
Yeah Kevvie needs back up who have a clue or he’s going to have a very short coaching career with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Behold
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • Cavalo
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Harry Sack
  • Browny
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.