Status
Not open for further replies.
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Discuss

**** this game... Saturday night game in Canberra... this has 60 written all over it... where's my sportsbet account

No one cares but I need a list so:

1. Farnworth
2. Cobbo
3. Staggs
4. Arthars
5. Mead
6. Kelly
7. Gamble
8. Kennedy
9. Turpin
10. Lodge (c)
11. Riki
12. Pangai Jr
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Bullemor
17. Robati

No one cares but I need a list so:

1. Farnworth
2. Cobbo
3. Staggs
4. Arthars
5. Mead
6. Kelly
7. Gamble
8. Kennedy
9. Turpin
10. Lodge (c)
11. Riki
12. Pangai Jr
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Flegler
16. Bullemor
17. Robati

I don't know why but I have a sneaking suspicion we'll see KHunt make his return this game. Assuming he's fit anyway, the hamstring twinge is the only thing that's kept him out the last couple of rounds IMO

I’m flying down for it, but please no Staggs. You don’t start a guy back into first grade after his injury on a -3 degrees night in Canberra. Anybody who even contemplates this needs to give themselves a stiff uppercu.

I’m flying down for it, but please no Staggs. You don’t start a guy back into first grade after his injury on a -3 degrees night in Canberra. Anybody who even contemplates this needs to give themselves a stiff uppercu.
Says the bloke who hasn’t cancelled his flights and scalped his ticket after tonight’s shit show 🤣

Says the bloke who hasn’t cancelled his flights and scalped his ticket after tonight’s shit show 🤣
“Scalped his ticket” do you seriously think there’s a chance of someone buying it? You’re worse than me!

Living in Canberra, this is usually my annual live Broncos game. But after tonight, I'm not sure if I can bother with the cold to watch something like that...

“Scalped his ticket” do you seriously think there’s a chance of someone buying it? You’re worse than me!
There’s 2 teams playing mate.

Canberra fans with be frothing at the idea of playing our rabble!

I don't know why but I have a sneaking suspicion we'll see KHunt make his return this game. Assuming he's fit anyway, the hamstring twinge is the only thing that's kept him out the last couple of rounds IMO
Haas will be back from origin

Good lord do I feel sorry for any broncos fan that is going to have to sit through this game

There’s 2 teams playing mate.

Canberra fans with be frothing at the idea of playing our rabble!
Their stadium is half empty most home games though, so tickets are not a sought after commodity. I might need to throw in a few free hot pies and a flask of coffee.

Surely we can get darbs in on a development contract 😅

Living in Canberra, this is usually my annual live Broncos game. But after tonight, I'm not sure if I can bother with the cold to watch something like that...

I'm the same in Melbourne. We had no chance last year due to Covid and this year, when they rolled into town, I didn't even consider it, sad state of affairs really.

In fact, even when in Brissy these days (not we ever get a chance due to lockdowns), I jump at going to Lions games, don't even consider Broncs games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Evander
  • Brocko
  • Aldo
  • Organix
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • PETERN
  • Battler
  • kman
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • kiwi2
  • FACTHUNT
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.