Round 14 - Raiders vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who’s the fullback for the raiders? We can’t handle fullbacks at the moment.

Isaako can stay in the team in the centres, Arthars had an absolute shocker defensively tonight.

1. Mead
2. Oates
3. Isaako
4. Herbie
5. Cobbo/Coates
6. Kelly
7. Gamble

Literally anyone to play fullback ahead of the useless **** we have used all year. I don't care if we have Lodge at 1, it just can't be Isucko.

Living in Canberra, this is usually my annual live Broncos game. But after tonight, I'm not sure if I can bother with the cold to watch something like that...
Have you given up on them already? **** man, you had them making the Top 8 just yesterday. You might be missing out on the beginning of a major revival.

I barely care at this point, but will try if Isaako, Glenn and Flegler are not in the 21.

Make Lodge captain and make sure he stays. Do not entertain any deal involving him leaving

Time to show some balls Kev.

For all the brilliant things Isaako has done this year, he just ruined it all by not kicking the ball into the 33rd row of the grand stand with 3-4 seconds remaining leading into half-time.

For mine he has to be dropped, it's a non-negotiable.

Alex Glenn offers nothing out there on the field, not a single thing. He must give a good speech in the huddle because if we are talking about footy, I can't remember the last time he did something that made me get up and cheer.

It's hard to even try naming a team. But the show must go on, so I'd go for this.

1. Farnworth
2. Coates
3. Mead
4. Milford
5. Oates
6. Kelly
7. Gamble
8. Lodge
9. Glenn
10. Kennedy
11. Paliasa
12. Pangai Jr
13. Riki
14. Turpin/Hetherington
15. Robati
16. Bullimor
17. Flegler
18. Hass

If Hass gets through origin unscathed, Flegler goes out. Kennedy to the bench.
Milford is on the right between Gamble and Oates, but only in defense, which is why I'd bring Oates in and tell him to channel Tonie Carroll.

I'd try something similar to what Bennett did with Berrigan in the 06 Grand final, Milford dummy half in attack, with the second rowers and Glenn resting/ rotating at centre. Then pray like hell that it works. Turpin/Hetherington on the bench incase it goes pear shaped and you need an out. It's not the best idea, but Kevie has got to be running out of them by now.

Hopefully we’ll get a good look at Herbie at 1 before next season. I’m not convinced but his support play already looks far superior than Isaako’s in his short stint. Lodge was dying to offload all night and no one was there.

For all the brilliant things Isaako has done this year, he just ruined it all by not kicking the ball into the 33rd row of the grand stand with 3-4 seconds remaining leading into half-time.

I can forgive Isaako for almost anything he's done this year, bar 2 things. Not taking the ball dead and letting in a try (Which happened last night and nearly happened a couple of weeks ago as well) is one of them. The other is kicking the ball out on the full from the kick off, which he's also done 3-4 times this season.

These are just lack of attention to detail, his mind isn't completely focused at all times. The last couple of years he's had his father's illness as an excuse, there's nothing left to blame this year. I think he's more worried about looking good for his instagram photos after the game than he is about getting the 1%ers right.

I can forgive Isaako for almost anything he's done this year, bar 2 things. Not taking the ball dead and letting in a try (Which happened last night and nearly happened a couple of weeks ago as well) is one of them. The other is kicking the ball out on the full from the kick off, which he's also done 3-4 times this season.

These are just lack of attention to detail, his mind isn't completely focused at all times. The last couple of years he's had his father's illness as an excuse, there's nothing left to blame this year. I think he's more worried about looking good for his instagram photos after the game than he is about getting the 1%ers right.
I'd say he's looking over his shoulder at who will be taking his spot next year.

When the Hynes talk started his form started dropping... once his confidence is gone he's next to useless on the footy field.

Send him back to qcup as a winger / centre and see if he can find a new role, because he's too fragile to handle anything that has a bit of pressure or any sort of competition for places.

It's hard to even try naming a team. But the show must go on, so I'd go for this.

1. Farnworth
2. Coates
3. Mead
4. Milford
5. Oates
6. Kelly
7. Gamble
8. Lodge
9. Glenn
10. Kennedy
11. Paliasa
12. Pangai Jr
13. Riki
14. Turpin/Hetherington
15. Robati
16. Bullimor
17. Flegler
18. Hass

If Hass gets through origin unscathed, Flegler goes out. Kennedy to the bench.
Milford is on the right between Gamble and Oates, but only in defense, which is why I'd bring Oates in and tell him to channel Tonie Carroll.

I'd try something similar to what Bennett did with Berrigan in the 06 Grand final, Milford dummy half in attack, with the second rowers and Glenn resting/ rotating at centre. Then pray like hell that it works. Turpin/Hetherington on the bench incase it goes pear shaped and you need an out. It's not the best idea, but Kevie has got to be running out of them by now.
Oates will be covering Milford all game and off his wing.

Have you given up on them already? **** man, you had them making the Top 8 just yesterday. You might be missing out on the beginning of a major revival.
You're right, ill go. Broncos all the way!!!

He manages to kick it dead off kick offs but somehow managed to **** that one up. The one time it is permissible. What a drop kick.

You might also be giving up on potting Scarlett Johansen. Neither are realistic in the first place, but I wouldn't blame anyone for giving up on both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • big k
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Galah
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mustafur
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Matheos
  • Bish
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Organix
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • GCBRONCO
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.