[Round 15, 2022] Broncos vs Storm

Can we hire the Storm and Panthers defence coach?

Also Nth Qld haven't had to play in Melb since 2020 and won't this year either... how fucking good would it be being a NSWRL golden child

Cobbo cost us this game. Allowed them to get back in with his errors. Turpin shouldn’t be in first grade. Give mozer 15-20 minutes off the bench instead. Haas hasn’t had a good game since he asked for release.

I hope Kevvy says something about the refs, and I hope he doesn’t. We can’t blame them cos honestly, we’ve played terrible.

Yes, the 2 fwd pass tries suck. But how many times did we stuff up in our attacking 20 on the 1st or 2nd.

As long as we don't have to play in this shit **** part of the country again... VFL can fucking have it
True.
I live in Perth and hate the attention that overrated fumble ball he gets.

Yess... onya Ezra great work from Billy

How the **** can you have this as no try

He has to clal that a no try - there wasn't a forward pass thrown.

Felt the game turned on cobbo's fumble for the Munster try at 16-6. We were well on top then. Gave them half a chance and is the Storm ever since.

So corrupt. That’s a try every day of the week. Seriously.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • unnerv1ng
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.