vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we get good news on the injuries this weekend.

kevie just said that Herbie might be season. Paix will be out for more then a few weeks with a knee injury. Haas probably won’t play and I can’t see Reynolds playing either. Just when we start having a good season we get cruelled by injuries

Christ these injuries man...dammit.
Can Brenko play on the left? I can't recall

Full strength, I think we beat Melbourne 13+.

With our injuries/outs..maybe the other way.

Melbourne are morals with our injury list. If we were full strength I would have given us a great chance. It's a long way back from here.

8 IN A ROW BITCHES
20220611 221336

Still have myself a 8 X can for origin

It's been a while for 8 in a row for club games, maybe they should make a special can 😅

Praying we can be at least competitive and maintain our for and against percentage…

@1910 is Tyrone Roberts Injured, if not is he playing decently?

If we take worst case and say Reynolds, TMM, Haas, Paix, Farnworth, Oates, Gamble and Staggs all out…

1. Cobbo
2. Pereira
3. Lee
4. Hoeter
5. Mead
6. Walters
7. Mam
8. Jensen
9. Turpin
10. Carrigan
11. Riki
12. Capewell
13. Palasia

14. Hetherington
15. Flegler
16. Robati
17. Roberts ?

oh boy.

worst part is that a lot of those injuries may be more than a few weeks. This could be our side for the next month.

If we take worst case and say Reynolds, TMM, Haas, Paix, Farnworth, Oates, Gamble and Staggs all out…

1. Cobbo
2. Pereira
3. Lee
4. Hoeter
5. Mead
6. Walters
7. Mam
8. Jensen
9. Turpin
10. Carrigan
11. Riki
12. Capewell
13. Palasia

14. Hetherington
15. Flegler
16. Robati
17. Roberts ?

oh boy.

worst part is that a lot of those injuries may be more than a few weeks. This could be our side for the next month.
If Roberts can play I think it would be better having him play 7 keeping mam as a 6 and having Walters 9 with Turpin off the bench, Carrigan would stay as a 13.

Robati was really dangerous though, wonder if he could play centre has good hands for popping a ball out.

Scheduling these games just after Origin 1 is taking the piss.

I wouldn't go that far, Herbie is probably gone but the rest should all be ready post Origin.

It's more to do with the fact that our draw the next few weeks is really tough and if we have so many players out, we can get big scores put on us and it could destroy the confidence and belief we've been building the past couple of months.

Injury toll like this can easily derail a season.

Let's hope it's not as bad as it looks.

It's more to do with the fact that our draw the next few weeks is really tough and if we have so many players out, we can get big scores put on us and it could destroy the confidence and belief we've been building the past couple of months.

Injury toll like this can easily derail a season.

Let's hope it's not as bad as it looks.
On the bright side after Storm and Cows we have Titans and Dragons though if we can sort ourselves after that we could be good for the Parra game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Justwin
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Cavalo
  • Stix
  • Jazza
  • Galah
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • bazza
  • Broncorob
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.