PRE-GAME [Round 15, 2024] Broncos vs Rabbitohs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rabbitohs are catching some type of form. Lattrell wants to prove himself for Origin selection whilst our boys look like they’re exhausted from a long season and ready for the off season to come. When does Jesse come back?

This match will be a real good test of where we’re at . Gonna need to show something. Bunnies are finding form but gee the Titans were pathetic yesterday.

Oh good the knives are out for Kevvie again.
So fickle some of these fans. They seem to forget we got beaten by 50 week in week out only three years ago.

I mean honestly, how can these fans forget the injuries we have had this year. To all our players. Haas, reynolds, sailor, hoeter, arthars, tekura all requiring surgery.

Piakura, staggs, Walsh, Mariner, willison, Walters all spending several weeks on the sideline. Literally all our best players have been injured, all at once.

To be honest. I've gotta ask questions.

We've looked the worst team against every team we've played including our wins. Absolutely getting monstered for meterage, and it looks like whatever we're doing...other teams are on top of it. We've resorted to individual brilliance to win us games and not solid game plans.

Still waiting to see an 80 minute performance, yet alone a 60 mi nute one all year.

I'm a fan of kevvy. Big fan. He has and will continue to do great things for this club. NO WAY should we be looking at other coaches or even contemplating thinking about it. I'm also guessing most, if not all, the other people questioning his decisions are also on board with him.

Questioning his decisions and asking the team and him to have a response is not "knives out". A grand final appearance does not make you immune to criticism, Brad Arthur says hello...

We are in a rutt. Every team has had injuries this year. Are we a top team or a flash in the pan? Because top teams don't use excuses, especially with the last 2 losses, at home (!). This is the question that kevvy needs to ask himself and the squad.

I'm a fan of kevvy. Big fan. He has and will continue to do great things for this club. NO WAY should we be looking at other coaches or even contemplating thinking about it. I'm also guessing most, if not all, the other people questioning his decisions are also on board with him.

Questioning his decisions and asking the team and him to have a response is not "knives out". A grand final appearance does not make you immune to criticism, Brad Arthur says hello...

We are in a rutt. Every team has had injuries this year. Are we a top team or a flash in the pan? Because top teams don't use excuses, especially with the last 2 losses, at home (!). This is the question that kevvy needs to ask himself and the squad.

Even with our injuries, we've lost to teams that we are just better on paper. Not just lost, but just completely dominated in key stats.

We are not a team that can close out tight games, and current trend shows that against a good team it's just a matter of time before we lose by 40+ with the kind of stats we're putting out.

Weather it's coaching or players, all signs indicate to limping into the 8 with an early finals exit.

The warning signs are there now.

Neds will let me bet on every other game for next round except ours.
You can get on with Sportsbet. They are taking bets on the game now but the price is only $2.44.

I would bring Marty back for this game.

Fitzgibbon had Hazelton and Hunt on the bench last night and they bashed us. We need to bring someone on that can give it back.

He doesn’t make a lot of metres but that’s not his job. His job is to make tackles sting which he’s still very capable of doing.

I would bring Marty back for this game.

Fitzgibbon had Hazelton and Hunt on the bench last night and they bashed us. We need to bring someone on that can give it back.

He doesn’t make a lot of metres but that’s not his job. His job is to make tackles sting which he’s still very capable of doing.
Yep I can see it but with Willson back he might not bother with the Tapau option

To be honest. I've gotta ask questions.

We've looked the worst team against every team we've played including our wins. Absolutely getting monstered for meterage, and it looks like whatever we're doing...other teams are on top of it. We've resorted to individual brilliance to win us games and not solid game plans.

Still waiting to see an 80 minute performance, yet alone a 60 mi nute one all year.
There’s been at least 4 games where we have been by far the better team, Cowboys, Dolphins, Raider and Eels. The Cowboys’ win, has been easily our best win and was well and truly an 80 min effort.

Every other game we haven’t valued possession.

Every game, there's a new excuse.

Broncos have an admin, coaching problem. We have the cattle.

What more can Hass, Carrigan, Cobbo do? Ezra has patches of brilliance like in the Grand final.

I hope we don't go down Siebold path. This isn't on the players.
They possibly have the cattle if the injury toll is nil. But they had a golden run in that regard last year. The law of averages in the game of RL states that no team has that sort of luck two seasons in a row as evidenced by their rather hefty toll thus far in 2024.

Their depth situation is as bad as I've seen it. One has to think that it will probably bite them in the end. The losses of Flegs, Capewell, Herbie and Palasia have been massive as well. When you counter those losses with the likes of Gosi, Hunt and Baker, you are up shit creek from the get go.

I would be giving the origin boys who backed up extra rest this week.

How many Broncos were involved in the world cup ?
How many of them didn`t do preseason ?

Shades of The Cowboys last year .
22 They were rock hard fit , had great defence, over achieved . Then a bunch of their players missed preseason and next thing Toddy can`t coach ...

How many Broncos were involved in the world cup ?
How many of them didn`t do preseason ?

Shades of The Cowboys last year .
22 They were rock hard fit , had great defence, over achieved . Then a bunch of their players missed preseason and next thing Toddy can`t coach ...

Blaming the pre-sesason for results in the middle of the year should be reserved for shit teams. Be like Melbourne, not the Cowboys, step up no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Tim K
  • heartly87
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Muros
  • Bronx48
  • TimWhatley
  • MrMoore
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Jason Simmons
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • Redux
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • Mighty Bronx
  • leish107
  • Financeguy
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.