Round 15 - Broncos vs Dragons

is that a joke or are you being serious?
No joke

My eyes must be painted on then, because I swear I saw them score a try straight through Kennedy in the middle of the ruck, him miss other tackles and give the ball away with a shit offload???

He wasn’t great but he was good. He was covering all over the field in defense, running hard and that offload was great, not his first the million dollar superstar turned his back on the play.

Remind me how many NRL games you have played. That u13 experience must have been invaluable in your future success as a footy player.
It taught me to tackle properly at 12 years old.

If we don't score first in the 2nd half, you can turn it off.

Mate, I worry sometimes that your eyes are painted on?? Kennedy went alright???
Yep, he went alright. Didn't do much wrong and ran hard. Did his best with defence too. Pretty good considering he's third or fourth string in a badly performed team. My view is I didn't expect him to be as good as Haas and he isn't but not too bad all things considered.

Aside from those two soft tries the badly depleted Broncos aren't going too bad. There's been a few strong efforts and despite not seeing the ball for the first 7.5 minutes and having two soft tries scored against them nobody in this seconds team dropped their heads. Well done lads, now keep it going.

Considering the start I'm reasonably happy with that half. Milford frustrates me so much. He oozes ability, looks wonderful running and can land an amazing pass but then turns his back on his forward offloading, tackles softer than a velvet cushion, or throws a lazy pass without looking that puts everyone under pressure.
Darius has been average at times too, as has Kennar but at least their not bludging. Offa should be hooked but it's not like there are a lot of other options. Kahu and staggs have been pretty good in defence.

If the Dragons score in the first two sets just bench Carrigan and Dearden, no need to risk injury or suspension for what will be yet another collapse.

Last edited:
So long as Gentle didn’t take Seibs FaceTime call at half time, we are in with a chance!

Its ok, we always finish strong.

Last edited:
same app that you use for when someone is talking shit about Boyd
Good one. At least I add reasoning. We don’t know why you continue to defend White but disappear when questioned

Broncos doing warm up at half time

Seibold zoomed didn’t he

Last edited:
Gentle...I’m not minding what I’ve seen from him thus far. No I don’t want him as head coach but he’s trying a few things that make sense.

Active Now

• levikaden
  • TimWhatley
  • Skathen
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Canga
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • cento
  • Locky24
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.