Round 15 Discussion

Ouch that looked like that really hurt. Good to see he could get up too, strong bastard.

Either he's extremely tough or the injury wasn't as bad as what his mind made it out to be?

Hyperextension.

Very painful but I believe Kennedy's pain wasn't just physical but emotional given how close he is to making a name for himself in the Origin arena.

Last edited:
Adam Blair finally played a good game for the Tigers tonight.

Today just proves my point that Parramatta really need to sign some workaholic forwards. Apart from Tim Mannah none of the Eels starting forwards made more than 10 hit-ups. Mannah made 19 which was 10 more than any Eels starting forward and also made 29 tackles.

They need to fire their recruitment manager first followed by nuking everyone above him and starting over.

They are the new Souths of old.

Titans are playing a great brand of footy tonight, the Storm still have their measure even with their Origin players out.

It's a simple but effective brand of football isn't it vertigo?

Low risk football, play to the strike player (eg. Taylor, Mini, Idris or Kelly) before going to Sezer to wrap things up.

It's been a solid performance, but Storm are just so classy in spite of the obvious flaws.

Gareth Widdop just dislocated his hip by the looks of it. Ouch

Isn't that the same injury Lawrence suffered?

Feel for the bloke.

Hampton with a double and they are still in the match. Hampton looks a pretty good player.

Hampton doesn't appear to be the most skillful or athletic but he sure keeps busy on the field and keeps himself in the contest. He's a Bellamy player for sure.

Titans too good tonight. Too much strike, and they just had better last tackle options where as Melbourne just shot themselves in the foot too much. Finch was terrible tonight for the Storm and once Widdop went off that's all she wrote.

Titans are final bounds, incredible!

Titans were missing their two best in Bird/Myles & were also without one of their best strike weapons in Mead. Storm rarely surrender huge defeats and I'd go out on a limb and say that was one of their more experienced 'Origin-raped' sides.

It wasn't a great performance from GC by any means but how many fans had them down for the finals this year? I reckon it maybe something of a mirage, I'm still not sold on Kelly long term but he's in some form at this point and the defence is having a hard time trying to contain his speed. That's why I'm a bigger fan of Sezer. He doesn't have that athletic skill but he has the skill-set and takes some mature options. He's still a little raw, so I'm not going to go too far out on a limb but he'd be my #6 for City, that's for sure.

Storm should be able to shrug the loss of Widdop. Guy has or perhaps had his strong points but all he really had was a running game. His kicking game was terrible and it wasn't like he was this brilliant ballplayer either. Finch comes in and they have their band aid solution for 2013. He's a different player in the secondary role, in the Cronk role, he's worse than Wallace on his worst evening.

It's a simple but effective brand of football isn't it vertigo?

Low risk football, play to the strike player (eg. Taylor, Mini, Idris or Kelly) before going to Sezer to wrap things up.

First half was good at least, Idris was in beast mode in defence - reminded me of Reed in that Dragons semi-final just mowing down his man every time.

Sezer and Kelly are the perfect combo this year, I hope they capitalize on it cause you never know if that form will continue.

The way Kelly defends he would make an awesome 9

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • Morkel
  • LittleDavey
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • simplythebest
  • Johnny92
  • Behold
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Skyblues87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Bish
  • mrslong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Waynesaurus
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.