Round 15 Discussion

If that was momentum I'm an astronaut....

The player even gave himself up.

Bullshit call in favour of the Sharks (again)

Tigers rorted. **** you refs.

NRL don't want us in the top 4. Now we gotta rely on Parra.

To be fair that last 20 minutes from Cummins was absolutely horrendous, seemed like him blatantly fixing the game to make it a close finish, but what do I know.

Enough said

The Sharks can't keep relying on these bullshit comebacks

I hope Bellamy tore Asofa-Solomona a new one. What a stupid penalty to give away. There was no way Granville was ever going to retrieve that kick, he was playing for the penalty and Asofa-Solomona fell for it hook, line and sinker. Fortunately Munster & Croft saved the day for Melbourne, great performance from Melbourne and any concerns over the Storm's future post Slater/Cronk/Cam have been greatly exaggerated. What a great group of talent they have coming through.

Another ugly win for Cronulla. They've become the masters of it and it's going to be scary if they're able to find the gears they did against Canberra & Penrith. They were poor tonight, but I had no doubt with 10 to go they'd finish over the top of the Tigers.

Thank you Kurt Capewell and Angus Crichton for your hard efforts. They are two of my five players playing for me in fantasy this week, and they both scored over 100 points

About 30 missing players and the cows and storm put on that game. Corker of a game. Teams to beat imo. Cowboys would of shredded those other two teams tonight. The sharks fluking another game fills me with great pain.

People whinging about the penalty to the cowboys in extra time must have their eyes painted on. Is a penalty every day of the week. Dont have your arms jammed up like that and you will be fine. Croft is going to be a star. How Melbourne dont think he is ready for first grade next year is beyond me. Bellamy just keeps finding them. Best coach in the business. Smith number 2 looks like the hooker for years also.

Fox Sports put together a side-by-side shot of Cronk and Croft taking field goals and the similarities are eerie..

The way they both set up for the field goal, their posture, the way they drop the ball and follow through with the boot.. It's like Croft is a clone.

Fox Sports put together a side-by-side shot of Cronk and Croft taking field goals and the similarities are eerie..

The way they both set up for the field goal, their posture, the way they drop the ball and follow through with the boot.. It's like Croft is a clone.

First salary cap cheating and now illegal human experiments!?!?! Just how far will the storm go to win a comp?

f50e9b27d2a4af5c74d44d046be7787c

First salary cap cheating and now illegal human experiments!?!?! Just how far will the storm go to win a comp?

Maybe it wasn't two sets of books for the same players. It was two sets of books, one for the original and one for the clone!

DCE looks like he shit his pants in the wind-up but it was too late to pull out.

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.