Round 15 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Every game is as big a lottery as getting a pokestops submission through on wayfarer

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
Today I learned who I prefer between Souths and Brisbane.

*hint...it's not Souths

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

3613.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Damien2812 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .November 6, 2011
Broncos are rubbish..

3613.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Damien2812 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .November 6, 2011

Broncos are rubbish..

Apparently we are about to get more rubbish with two of our three good forwards out the door.

Broncos will come back second half.

1649.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Jerry1 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 14, 2010
Broncs… I felt the same way first 4 rounds…

Things can only get better.

1649.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Jerry1 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 14, 2010

Broncs… I felt the same way first 4 rounds…

Things can only get better.

Unfortunately we don't have a Turbo to come back from injury to save us. We are legit doomed.

2.jpg
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013

Apparently we are about to get more rubbish with two of our three good forwards out the door.

Don't despair, every team has a rough patch. Things get better and sometimes getting rid of a few players you feel faithful towards can really change things up for you. Rebuilding takes time it will start with getting one or two players and the team will change around them.

Best example of that is Ben Kennedy for us way back in 2006ish

[/st_td_row][st_td]Leader of the Flock - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .November 28, 2015
Jesus, that's like being asked who you'd prefer to ****, your sister or your mother
Isn’t that the question in NZ most nights; outback QLD too.@:D

27751.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]47MVEagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 28, 2018
So Lodge is going to the Warriors & heard earlier that Brisbane have given TPJ permission to look elsewhere with Wests Tigers keen?

27881.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ManEagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 30, 2018
5210.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]AlexM - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 19, 2017

Man broncos cannot catch a trick this year...
Kevvie looks like he's 5 seconds away from breaking down at any one point these days...

Kevvie is looking more and more like a stunned mullet in that coaches box

27881.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]ManEagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .August 30, 2018
5210.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]AlexM - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .February 19, 2017

Pressers even more so

Probably been taking advice from zoolander the ass coach himself, Barrett.

2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010
Another wonderful showcase for the sport in prime time free-to-air TV.
It was riveting rugby league. Would the Donkeys show enough fight to restrict Souffs to under 50?
Would they score a point?
A marvellous spectacle.
Thank you Brisbane, the Masters of the Massacre.

Talking 'bout my g-g-generation

2179.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]The Who - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 29, 2010
Kevvie is looking more and more like a stunned mullet in that coaches box
He should adopt the Churchillian approach in the presser:
"Never on the sporting field is so many points being shed by so few so many times."

2179.jpg
Sounds like the Donkeys don't need players as urgently as they need mirrors. Kevie must have said it a dozen times in his presser: "We'll take a good hard look at ourselves."

24849.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Lyonstomenzies - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 20, 2015
I just don’t understand how the Donkeys have fallen so far??

They have all the money in the world and the biggest junior base to work with.

Is it that too many ex-players have too much control to let the coaching departments actually fulfil their roles??

I know a lot of ex players from the broncs are very vocal on how things are run their.

COVID-19 free since 1978

2217.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]MadMarcus - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 13, 2010
Sounds like the Donkeys don't need players as urgently as they need mirrors. Kevie must have said it a dozen times in his presser: "We'll take a good hard look at ourselves."
Maybe they’d be better off looking at the opposition. I’ve heard that can really help, particularly in defence.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • Bongo
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • Big Del
  • Wolfie
  • Bronco bob
  • Spoon
  • Skathen
  • Fatboy
  • bazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • ozzball
  • Stix
  • mitch222
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • PETERN
  • Broncosgirl
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.