Round 15 - Knights vs Broncos

It does piss me off that his handling is magically fantastic come Origin time then it returns to rocks or diamonds for the Broncos. I hope he's not picking up a case of the Gagai.
He literally hasn't played a good game (origin 2 included) since before origin. I dunno what's going on but hes not coming in looking for much work, he's cut off both his hands and replaced them with the back legs of a turtle.

I swear Darius is probably eligible for disability pension.

Boyd refuses to be tackled or make contact in tackles. He is done. Absolutely done.

He literally hasn't played a good game (origin 2 included) since before origin. I dunno what's going on but hes not coming in looking for much work, he's cut off both his hands and replaced them with the back legs of a turtle.
I said it a month ago his bad outweighs his brilliance! He’s an average winger if you look at the whole picture. He is definitely copping out atm as well.

Last edited:
Sam Thaiday congratulations, your worth as a Broncos captain of the past has skyrocketed.

Nice scuffle in the end, like a poor loser kicking the board over after being owned.

Boyd is not game fit mentally, his body might be fine but he has mental demons about it and it’s 100% affecting the way he goes into contact.

Last edited:
Boyd is not game fit mentally, his body might be fine but he had mental demons about it and it 100% affecting the way he goes into contact.

I actually think its probably a bit of both.

Maybe Boyd is salty Wayne hasn’t called him to go to Souths.

Boyd just tackled himself
For one its a penalty to the knights and secondly its the most pathetic thing i have seen from a footballer. Its like a boxer flinching from punches and taking a fall.

I am sad at the moment. Sad that this shameful bastard is out there doing this.

Look guys, I know it sounds dramatic when you hear it only so many months into his tenure as coach, but I can only comment on what I'm seeing, and what I'm seeing.....ain't good. I'm seeing a playing group that look entirely disinterested in everything they are doing. No communication, no burning desire, missed tackles and horrible attack. The refs have been giving us every chance to get back in it and we've blown them all.

I am really starting to fear that Seibold has lost the dressing room. They're just not buying into what he's selling, some of them probably weren't happy to see Clint go, and they're getting nothing but shithouse body language from their captain. It's just a complete shitshow at the moment, and I'm more tempted then ever to just stop watching until the likes of Boyd and McC are long gone.

I agree . As much as I think the decision to move wayne on was the right one you have to call it as got see it.
Seibold doesn't seem to have a plan with recruitment or a plan on how to play NRL.

I hope we have an official ceremony at the end of the season and burn that fucking jersey as it has been shit for us all season.

Surely Boyd gets dropped now until he learns to tackle.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • broncsgoat
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • jd87
  • Scorchie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Horseheadsup
  • Fozz
  • westy316
  • Midean
  • Galah
  • simplythebest
  • Skathen
  • BroncosMan
  • winslow_wong
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.