Round 15 - Knights vs Broncos

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
This is shocking. I think we have ourselves a dud with Seibold as coach. We are going backwards at an alarming rate. We look like we are trying to tow a caravan through mud.

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
Hopefully the Knights take mercy on us......

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Pathetic. Simply pathetic, and they dont seem to give a shit. The knock on gets called they drop their heads. Noone gets angry or fired up to get the team going? Where is yallis when u need him?

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
Macca i am sorry but your the most boring hooker going round and the dumbest.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Cricket score please, I don't want anything that gives the coach or captain to come out and say we were remotely in this game.

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Macca gets back for the 3rd tackle? Awesome.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
I can't believe in all sincerity how pathetic this Broncos team of 2019 is.

Say whatever you like about Wayne Bennett but if he was still coach, I can bet my life on it that we wouldn't be this bad.

I'm disgusted by this team.
**** off with the bennett love. He is partly to blame for the position we are in. Yes they might have tried harder but we havent looked good for 3 years. He has paid overs for old hasbeen players and it's fucked our cap. He did the same to the knights and the dragons as well.

Yes this team sucks, but i don't purely blame seibold. These players all just fucking suck.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
What about white as ceo? He’s the one pulling all the strings, he hasn’t done jack shit well since fucking coming here.

Player development, scouting, retentions, I could go on this club is fucked until that fucking clown is gone

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Boyd is a gaping fucking hole no matter where he is on the field. **** off ****. Always does that. Makes a tackle and just sleeps on ther floor.

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
Our forwards have no go forward because our hooker is so fucking slow and nothing is happening. Macca has gone the wrong way multiple times already.

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
Get turpin on now, macca has not been terrible but we need to try and win momentum back! But he'll get the customary 20-30 mins at the end of the game most likely

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
**** off with the bennett love. He is partly to blame for the position we are in. Yes they might have tried harder but we havent looked good for 3 years. He has paid overs for old hasbeen players and it's fucked our cap. He did the same to the knights and the dragons as well.

Yes this team sucks, but i don't purely blame seibold. These players all just fucking suck.

You won't get any arguments out of me. I will say one thing though the handling over Bennett's departure took attention off poor performing players from last season and we are paying for it now.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013

**** off with your dribble!! It's fact Bennett did better.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
Milford hasn't done anything either. Just seems to hang around the play the ball.
hes been shoved to Fb and probably told to hand reigns to SOS and Boyd... its clear theres **** all communication in the middle between the spine.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
You won't get any arguments out of me. I will say one thing though the handling over Bennett's departure took attention off poor performing players from last season and we are paying for it now.
All the poor performing players have been signed long term though... BY BENNETT. That's why we are fucked.

Unread

Active Now

• BooKhaki
  • Harry Sack
  • kman
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bronco bob
  • Big Del
  • Tim K
  • mitch222
  • johnny plath
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • HarryAllan7
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.