Venue: Southern Cross Group Stadium
Kickoff: 7:35pm
Broadcast: Foxleague
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
Sharks are in form and we are not.

First half yes.

Second half was diabolical.

I thought we had opportunities. Like on Wednesday night...the Blues took their opportunities while the Maroons squandered theirs...

I thought we had opportunities. Like on Wednesday night...the Blues took their opportunities while the Maroons squandered theirs...

Squandering opportunities means you're playing bad.

Yes and like Melbourne today, Tigers against the Sharks and QLD against NSW, we will be in it until the second half where we will get rolled.

If we had won today, I would have been very confident. But Sharks will be up for this, and we will be down.

Can we play 9s? Remove the spines on both sides and we’ll kill them.

Fifita another 80 minutes 190m in his third game in ISC backing up from Wednesday night too.

8 tackle breaks and one line break in a losing side and on the other side only missed two tackles and made 28.

The only thing I care about is seeing this come game day: 11. TPJ, 12. Su'a, 13. McGuire. TPJ is way too good to be on the bench whilst Glenn is invisible and provides zero impact.

I know Glenn's serviceable as a semi-decent player on basically min wage and was a bit underdone coming back from injury, but TPJ is objectively better and needs to play in the second row until Gillett comes back at which point one of either McGuire or TPJ goes to lock and the other prop. If Glenn doesn't provide enough impact from the bench drop him for someone who does. Alternatively, if Glenn is seen by the club/ coach as our incarnation of SBW and undroppable because of his talent and influence, move Thaiday back to the bench and TPJ to starting prop.

EDIT: We have so much talent in the second row this year. TPJ, Su'a, and Gillett all have higher ceilings and are more threatening, we then have Staggs, Fifita, even Bird as options who could come in and kill it.

Last edited:
Dargan is close to selection. WB is thinking it's time but Dargan needs a big two weeks to convince WB to tell Nikorima that he, Nikorima is injured. Please let this be true. Milford needs to mature overnight and really run the team . It might help if he decides to tell the rest just what their jobs are and what he's planning and to have a fucking plan to explain to them.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fitzy
  • mrtij
  • Behold
  • dirtyharry
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • davidp
  • Astro
  • Adammacca
  • Griffo
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • Spoon
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.