Round 15 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Well fucking done boys! So fucking proud of you all right now!

GFY cheating scum!

Amazing effort from the boys, that is by far the best defensive effort I have seen from a side in all my time watching Rugby League and we will gain a lot of confidence from a game 99 percent of the time a side is up against those stats would lose. So very very Proud!

The monkey is off the back boys and girls, we beat them :takdir:

Against any team I would have been thrilled with a win like that, against cheating scums, it's so much more special.

2015 NRL premiers. I salute you, boys.

tumblr_lr2j1fK4WN1qmm5rd.gif

Incredible to win against the sheer weight of possession the Storms had, great stuff!

McGuire was a machine. Best player for mine.

I've never seen a defensive effort like that.. astonishing. Can't believe how fast Wayne and co. have turned this club around.

Easily one of the greatest Broncos wins I've ever experienced and possibly one of the greatest defensive efforts i've ever seen. So proud and happy well done guys.

Going by NRLstats Storm had 300 tackles and 1777m gained, Broncos 413 tackles and 1220m gained.

NRL Stats has Macca at 70 tackles, no misses.

Gillett 57 tackles and 107 metres run.

Sounds amazing. I'll have to wait 12 hours for the replay. Broncos always do this when I'm overseas.

Well worth it Sconorb the boys pulled off an amazing win with outstanding defence against a Storm side putting in a performance that the majority of sides would lose in those conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.