[Round 16, 2022] Broncos vs Cowboys

See now in typical Broncs vs Cows theatre Trent would be demanding a penalty

Good god. I guess this is what happens chasing a game. You take your eye off the ball looking for the next play. Not good enough.

Man that was bad. Awful defence from Lee and Staggs

When we run we are on an ice skating rink. When we pass the ball is smothered in lube.

Seriously what's up with Staggs though. He was an absolute beast on and off the ball but he's been shit both sides the last couple of weeks.

Seriously what's up with Staggs though. He was an absolute beast on and off the ball but he's been shit both sides the last couple of weeks.

He's only a top level player when he gets fed plenty of ball. Might work in some positions, but not in the centers. His Origin career is finished now anyway so once he gets over it his form will pick up.

@Sproj I love your positivity in here mate, it was a generally atrocious performance but we only lost by 14 and after staging multiple semi-comebacks. This is not the same team as the past few years.

As frustrating as tonight was, this team are a hell of a lot better than this. And with key outs - gun centre, losing our fullback in the first half, etc.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • Mustafur
  • BroncoFan94
  • Jazza
  • Organix
  • theshed
  • Browny
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • Redux
  • Morkel
  • westy316
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BruiserMk1
  • Brocko
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.