Round 16 - Broncos vs Sharks - LIVE Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wanna blame the refs?

We lose the unloseable because we're a bunch of fucking retards.

if griffin persists with Hoffman at 5/8th after that rubbish pass then he needs to retire tomorrow. ffs how much do we have to suffer with that wank at 5/8th

Exactly and its something that time and again gets highlighted time and again on here, seriously shift Barba into 5/8th and Hoffman to fullback if you need to, do something FFS Griffin.

I didn't think the refs were the problem, not keeping Granville on, Josh Hoggman ( no need to elaborate ),Gallen as usual was a powerhouse, a lack of effort in the second half, a desperate opposition , we lost it more than Cronulla winning although they deserved the win....disappointed with the Broncos, it was entirely the Broncs fault.

We lose the unloseable because we're a bunch of ****ing retards.

No game is unloseable, go in with that attitude and you will find ways to lose it, we didn't do ourselves any favors but the ref's sure made it a lot easier for the sharks with some pissweak calls.

The first ref error, ok I can live with that. The second with the Carney penalty, unforgiveable. The third, Copley should have held it but he was taken out. The first Cronulla try im also sure the winger was offside. That was the second perfect example in two weeks of Qld teams having the game taken away from them. I hope there is a refereeing please explain from this.

I didn't think the refs were the problem, not keeping Granville on, Josh Hoggman ( no need to elaborate ),Gallen as usual was a powerhouse, a lack of effort in the second half, a desperate opposition , we lost it more than Cronulla winning although they deserved the win....disappointed with the Broncos, it was entirely the Broncs fault.

I wouldn't say it was a lack of effort that cost it for us Huge in the second half particularly in the early minutes, there was plenty of determination from the side to keep them out on repeat sets of six gifted by the refs from poor decisions and they still tried to the dying seconds to win it.

We lose the unloseable because we're a bunch of ****ing retards.
Element of truth here I'm afraid, coach Griffin may well blow up at some of the ref decisions but there is no doubt his poor use of the interchange bench added to the stressed, roll over defence. He takes Granville off early in the second half and replaces him with Stagg, who's slow around the ruck. I can only imagine what the pep talk was at half time, "keep it going boys, we've got this one in the bag".

The first ref error, ok I can live with that. The second with the Carney penalty, unforgiveable. The third, Copley should have held it but he was taken out. The first Cronulla try im also sure the winger was offside. That was the second perfect example in two weeks of Qld teams having the game taken away from them. I hope there is a refereeing please explain from this.

there won't be ... it didn't happen to the Roosters

We lose the unloseable because we're a bunch of fucking retards.

true but badger and pals got the party started for the sharks ... watch any game of NRL nowadays and its the same old shit - they referee for the team that's behind ...

I agree with you Huge, we only have ourselves to blame. It's a cop out to blame the refs. Not surprising that when Hoffman did decide to release and promote the ball he missed the mark and finds the sideline. He's been stifling the attack all year, if it wasn't for Vidot coming in to cart it forward you wouldn't have though we had two centres tonight. Both centres MIA through isolation.

I nornally read these threads but for the first time have subscribed due to how I feel. I have followed the Broncos since their inception and to be honnest have never felt more pissed off. This present Broncos side frustrates me more than I have ever felt to be 22-0 up and liose is inexcusable. What a bunch of useless xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.